After Effects Video Editing: Edit Your Home Video Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Create a Single movie from your home videos
- Organize and Sequence your videos
- Use multiple presets and techniques to create awesome transitions
- Add and Animate Text and Titles to your videos
- Generate a single movie to post online
- Video Editing in After Effects
- Trial Version of Adobe After Effects CC (Free from Adobe.com)
- Adobe After Effects ver CS6 and beyond
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects Required
After Effects is an easier and practical program to edit your videos. You will not need to engage in complicated cuts and edits to achieve a simple yet attractive movie for your video clips.
You most probably have taken so many short videos with your camcorders, DSLR Cameras and your smart phone.
In both cases, you have all these video clips. Each clip might contain just a few seconds of watch worthy footage.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could assemble all these short footages in a single movie? putting together only the most interesting or the most valuable parts.
And the last thing you want to do, is use professional and complicated programs to put together your clips. You want an easy and simple way to:
- Clip and drop
- Sequence clips one after the other
- Add text or some graphic
- Create some kind of a transition in between the clips
- Maybe animate the text and the graphic, that would be nice!
- Produce your movie (or Render)
- Post it on the web for people to watch
This is what this course is all about: Putting together your home video like a pro, like if you have been in video editing for years.
But then, After Effects is a sophisticated program and has very many additional features, and this is why I added few of these features to make it easier for you to produce a movie just like a pro.
*** My promise to you:
1. Just after the first section you will be able to assemble your first movie and start claiming you are a pro video editor.
2. By the end of the second section, you will be sequencing and creating fade-ins and outs and using presets to compile all your clips into a single movie.
3. By the end of section three, you will become conversant in adding text using several techniques and becoming familiar with per-character animation
By then, you can jump to create your movies and uploading. But if you want to be even more sophisticated you can to continue to section four where:
4. You will learn about more advanced features such as masks, shapes, creating a vignette and practicing using these techniques.
5. I added more on how to use Presets because they are easy to manipulate, yet they give your movies a pro look.
AND if You are interested in creating a documentary or a semi professional movie and you gathered your info as short video clips. Then this course will be your guide to editing these video clips, assembling them and creating your final movie.
OR… If you want to start becoming a pro video editor in After Effects, then this course is surely for you. You can, Just after 2 hours or so, start creating quite some professionally looking videos.
Join me in this and start editing your videos like a pro.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Video Editing
- Home Video Enthusiasts
- Looking for Simple and Efficient ways to create movies from video clips
- Looking for Video Editing Entry Point
- Introduction to Video Editing in After Effects
Louay Zambarakji is a seasoned instructor on Udemy. With over 18 years of experience in the field of multimedia and graphic design, Louay has developed a deep expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro. He is widely recognized for his in-depth knowledge of these tools and his ability to convey complex concepts in a clear, concise manner that is easy to understand.
Louay's courses on Udemy are some of the most popular on the platform, with over 400,000 students enrolled in his courses from more than 180 countries. His courses cover a wide range of topics, including graphic design, animation, motion graphics, video editing, visual effects and more. Whether you're a beginner looking to learn the basics of Adobe Creative Suite or an experienced professional looking to expand your skillset, Louay's courses offer something for everyone.
What sets Louay apart from other instructors on Udemy is his commitment to providing high-quality, engaging content that is tailored to the needs of his students. His courses are designed to be hands-on, with practical exercises that allow students to apply the skills they've learned in real-world scenarios. He also provides detailed feedback and support to students, answering questions and offering guidance throughout the learning process.
In addition to his work on Udemy, Louay is also a successful entrepreneur and has worked with some of the world's leading brands, including Coca-Cola, Nestle, and Samsung. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping others achieve their goals, and his courses on Udemy are a testament to his dedication and expertise in the field of multimedia and graphic design.
Louay has created a variety of highly popular and well-reviewed courses on the online learning platform Udemy, which offer in-depth training on Adobe Creative Suite software and other multimedia topics. He has taught over 400,000 students from more than 180 countries, and his courses have received numerous positive reviews for their clarity, comprehensiveness, and practicality.
In addition to his work as an instructor, Louay is also an entrepreneur and multimedia consultant. He has worked with a range of clients, from small businesses to multinational corporations, including Coca-Cola, Nestle, and Samsung. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping others achieve their goals in the multimedia field.
The Highest Rated and Best Sellers After Effects, Motion Graphics and Video Editing Courses.
What You Will Learn from Louay:
After Effects: The whole lot. In his After Effects Complete Course packed with all Techniques and Methods (No Tricks and gimmicks).
Motion Graphics: From simple Lower 3rd to Advanced & Complex Animation up to how to get your 2D character to walk around.
Visual Effects & Compositing: Essentials topics covered in After Effects and Video Editing courses.
Video Editing: If it's Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve you have excellent top rated courses.
Color Correction & Grading: Covered in his video editing courses.
Graphic Design: Covered in his Illustrator CC Courses
and much more if you check out all his courses.