After Effects: Create Slide Shows - Build a Complete Project
What you'll learn
- Create a full Slide Show Project
- Understand the structure of a Slide Show Project
- Use Photoshop files to Import Images
- Use pro methods to sequence layers
- Create Animation using Adjustment Layers and Presets
- Build Aminated Slides and Add Lower thirds
- Package Project for personal use
- Understand Where and How to use Place Holder
- Package Project for commercial use
- A working Copy of After Effects - Preferably After Effects CC 2015. A 30 Day Trial Copy will do
You are most probably aware that Slide Show Projects are very much in demand. Be it for Re-sale, professional and business use, documentaries, movies or explainers. Know how to create, structure and re-use a Slide Show Project will make look more pro and grow your skills in After Effects.
This is a Project Course where will build a definite useful project: Creating a Slide Show. This is a practical course where you will be able to download the After Effects project file and use it for your work be it commercial or personal.
You will learn how a slide show project is build and how to use it for personal or commercial benefits. It is a model project that you can later modulate to have 20, 30 or 100 slides depending on your needs.
You will tackle some of the most essential aspects of a Slide Show Project among others:
- Getting Images ready in Photoshop and how to import them into After Effects
- How to sequence your Slide Show the professional way
- How to Create Image Pre-Compositions
- How to Create and Insert lower thirds
- And Of course how to Create Slide Animations simple and complex ones
The main concept of this course is to cover all the steps that are required to Create a structured and modular slide show that you can use and re-use, grow or reduce and change any slide animation.
You will start by understanding the various methods to import your photos. Move on to create the structure within the After Effects Project. The next Step will be to create the slide animations and how to move from one slide to another.
There be a thorough on Sequencing and creating images or movies pre-comps the professional way.
Adding lower thirds will come in just to demonstrate how you can add messages on each slide.
The last part we will deal with packaging for re-sale or personal use.
Join the course now.
Who this course is for:
- When you want to build After Effects Slide Show Projects for personal or commercial use
- When you want to enhance your skills in After Effects Practical and Useful Projects
The Highest Rated and Best Sellers After Effects and Video Editing Courses on Udemy.
Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects is what I love creating and teaching, Offline and Online.
After Effects is what I love working with, every day, (except Sundays, my wife and kids won’t let me.)
I learned these the very hard way, very long time ago (since 1985) and I am still on it. It’s amazing when you discover that I used to use assembly language to animate sprites (think of PacMan), Green and B/W screens. Today I am animating Videos in 3D in just a click.
The Path to Mastery starts now. Being in the advertising industry has taught me that precision and a significant attention to details are very important, and makes the difference between a fake and life like animation or visual effect.
What You Will Learn from me:
After Effects: The whole lot. In my course After Effects Complete Course packed with all Techniques and Methods (No Tricks and gimmicks).
Motion Graphics: From simple Lower 3rd to Advanced & Complex Animation up to how to get your 2D character to walk around.
Visual Effects & Compositing: Essentials topics covered in my After Effects and Video Editing courses.
Video Editing: If it's Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve you have excellent top rated courses.
Color Correction & Grading: Covered in my video editing courses.
Graphic Design: Covered in my Illustrator CC 2021 Courses
Focus and Mastery are important elements for true skills creation. I will be more than happy to offer you all my skills, experience, and expertise.
I guess 320,000+ Students is a good sign that my courses will be of benefit to you.