Adobe After Effects: Liquid Text Animation in After Effects
What you'll learn
- Create on-trend motion graphic animations
- Use After Effects for basic and advanced logo reveal animations
- Work with Paths, Shape Layers, Keyframes, Pen Tool and more
- Use shortcuts to make your After Effects workflow more efficient
- Using Effects, precomposing and other useful After Effects techniques
- A working copy of Adobe After Effects (CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC or CC2015 - you can get a 30-day Trial)
- Wanting to improve yourself as a creative person or future designer
- Basic After Effects knowledge is not mandatory, but welcome
- All techniques and things will be covered with the course
This course will teach you how to create animated motion graphic elements on any logo, object or vector item! Master Adobe After Effects while having fun. Watch the above promo video for detailed explanation and a preview of what's inside and what animation you are going to prepare!.
Learn on-trend After Effects motion graphic animation!
In this class I want to show you a quick and effective workflow allowing you to make an amazing looking liquidy-displaced text animation with After Effects CC. You could compare it to a paint bucket which would be spilled over text with random colors and made it complete. This animation can be great for any kind of youtube video, text animation, logo intro and more! During the class you will learn essential After Effects techniques as well as advanced tricks on how to top-up and make any animation a little more interesting. You will work with Track Mattes, Outlining, Shape Layers, the Pen Tool, Effects, Keyframes...so it's action-packed material!
The class doesn't require any prior Adobe After Effects CC knowledge and will let you dive straight into motion graphic design and teach you valuable skills and keyboard shortcuts along the way!
Some of the amazing fun stuff we will touch on:
- On-Trend design animations
- Working with shape layers
- After Effects keyboard shortcuts
- Using keyframes for animation build-ups.
- Working with several effects on our layers and compositions
- How to utilize precomposing for design, grouping and sorting
- ...and many many more!
I'm ready if you are - let's dive intro Adobe After Effects and start the work...Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master fast, simple and powerful techniques to create motion graphics
- Adobe suite users wanting to expand their knowledge in VFX & Motion Graphics
- Online course creators, video editors, animations, youtubers etc.
- Motion Graphic enthusiasts wanting to learn After Effects
- Anyone who wants to learn how to animate text, logos and similar elements
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach (but Andrew is easier to say ^^) and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing, and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 / 2021 / 365 so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with. I have completed more than 4000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros, and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone (a freelancing website), I have more than 3500 reviews and 4k+ finished jobs. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brand and projects.
Who am I?
I'm born in 1989, live in a small village in Poland, and graduated my University in July 2014. A few years back, when I tried to find my "place" after getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it". Since then (2011) I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic, website, and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, and graphic contests across the web caught my interest and never let me go. I run my own company since April 2015.
What is the next step?
I've gathered experience by working for several years as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling creative projects ranging from very small businesses to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most importantly - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What are my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Media world a better place because my actions will affect (and hopefully positively shape) my followers, friends, family, and future generations. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor, I set the goal for me to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrew (Andrzej in Polish) ;)