After Effects Beginner - Typography Reveal in After Effects
What you'll learn
- Create a nice typographic animation
- Get familar with motion graphic design
- Learn a proper workflow in After Effects
- Learn useful After Effects Shortcuts
- Have After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6 or CC installed
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software will be of course useful
- An Open Mind to Get the Animation Done!
In this course I want to guide you through a nice technique for making a modern & trendy typography project in After Effects which you can easily learn for Yourself and replicate. You will learn how to form, build and reveal a word or logo using custom created lines and giving them a seamless motion. The course is perfect for any beginner to gain essential motion design skills, and more advanced users to learn a new animation technique which will sure come in handy. After Effects is the #1 program when it comes to complete animations and no matter wether you use After Effects CS6 or After Effects CC the animation will work perfectly on both versions. This animation could be used to reveal some text to make an animated kinetic typography video, to reveal an object / shape or anything you imagine.
Newbie friendly! Learn After Effects basics in no time. This course doesn't require any prior knowledge and will let you dive straight into motion graphic design and teach you valuable skills and keyboard shortcuts along the way! It's always useful to learn Adobe suite programs, and harnessing after effects may be the best thing you can do in the ever chaning video animation world.
Biggest benefits of the class:
- Keybord shortcut usage displayed
- No experience or knowledge required
- You will understand kinetic typography a bit
- You will complete a project and render it out
- Learn a quick and fun workflow in After Effects
- Get familiar with AE CS6 and AE CC overall
- Valuable tricks and techniques you can use in future designs
- Allows you to get familar with motion graphic design and hopefully start loving it!
We will be using and covering topics like:
- Precomposing objects
- Keyframing animations
- Working with the Pen Tool
- Usage of the graph editor to ease our animation
- Adding various properties to layers to enhance their visual appearance
I'm ready if you are - let's dive intro after effects and start the work... Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to begin creating professional animations in After Effects
- Video Editors, filmmakers, photographers who would like to get started with motion graphics
- If you work with ScreenFlow, Camtasia, Screen-o-matic and other recording software motion graphic skills is something you want to get familar with
- designers and animation enthusiasts
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach (but Andrew is easier to say ^^) and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing, and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 / 2021 / 365 and Camtasia so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with. I have completed more than 5000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros, and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone (a freelancing website), I have more than 3500 reviews and 4k+ finished jobs. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brands and projects.
Who am I?
I'm born in 1989, live in a small village in Poland, and graduated from my University in July 2014. A few years back, when I tried to find my "place" after getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it". Since then (2011) I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic, website, and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, and graphic contests across the web caught my interest and never let me go. I run my own company since April 2015.
What is the next step?
I've gathered experience by working for several years as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling creative projects ranging from very small businesses to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most importantly - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What are my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Media world a better place because my actions will affect (and hopefully positively shape) my followers, friends, family, and future generations. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor, I set the goal for myself to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrew (Andrzej in Polish) ;)