Affinity Photo: The Little Box of Tricks
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Affinity Photo to enhance images in a variety of ways
- Understand and use photo restoration techniques
- Understand and use photo recoloring techniques
- Understand and use beauty retouching techniques
- Create artistic effects from photos
- Have access to Affinity Photo
- Know the absolute basics of image editing - although a basic primer is included early in the course
*Recently updated to cover the new features in Affinity Photo 1.7!*
If you know the basics of how an image editing program works but you wondered how the professionals get those slick effects you see around you, then this course is for you! A series of projects cover the spectrum of modern editing techniques - enhancing, retouching, restoring damaged photos, recoloring vintage photos, beauty techniques, artistic effects, emulate the look of famous photographers, get the designer look you see coming out of photography studios - the list goes on.
This course is aimed at people who know the basics (although the very basic need to know stuff is covered in a tutorial early on in the course.) The Little Box of Tricks takes a project based approach. Over 8.5 hours, 50 videos and over 25 projects take you through a kaleidoscope of technique. Resources are included when needed, and as well as telling you which buttons to press, I'll tell you why to do things a certain way, along with a few gotchas to watch out for.
You've chosen a good platform with Affinity Photo. Now let me give you some of my 25+ years experience as a designer. Learn pro techniques, Learn pro practices. Get the pro look.
- People who wish to use pro techniques to enhance their photos
- People with at least a basic understanding of how an image editing program works