- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to use Affinity Designer to design your own professional graphics
- Quickly understand the interface and how to navigate Affinity Designer
- Use all of the important tools including the Pen Tool, Pencil Tool, Brushes, and more
- You will have fun learning with real world projects perfect for social media
- Create advanced shapes with fills and gradients to look amazing
- Save and export your Affinity Designer projects for any purpose
- You should have Affinity Designer installed on your PC or Mac
- You DO NOT NEED any experience designing graphics or using Affinity Designer to take this course
Welcome to the MOST COMPREHENSIVE Affinity Designer course on Udemy, including the 1.7 update!
With this course, you will learn everything you need to feel confident designing graphics in Affinity Designer.
You're here because you want an inexpensive, yet powerful and professional, alternative to Adobe Photoshop. Affinity Designer is perfect for you.
And this course will help you get started!
What Will You Learn?
Dive right in and learn how the Affinity Designer interface works.
Create new documents for print and web.
Add and adjust shapes exactly how you imagine them.
Design advanced shapes with reflections, expressions, and operations.
Understand the power of color in your designs and how to use it properly.
Draw lines with the Pen tool and Brush tool
Add and edit text with the Character and Paragraph panels
Design professional logos
Use masking and shading
Export and save your projects for any use
Learn By Doing
Throughout this course, you'll be working on real-world projects such as social media graphics so that you can see your new skills in action!
About Your Instructor
Jeremy Hazel is a professional graphic artist, who loves sharing his knowledge with students like you. Jeremy is dedicated to making this the best Affinity Designer course on the market, so that you can easily start using this amazing application.
If you ever have a problem, Jeremy will be there to help you out!
About Affinity Designer
Winner of the Best App of the Year, Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available!
It's perfect for illustrations of any kind!
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Enroll now with now risk. If you're not enjoying the course, Udemy will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
See you inside the course!
- Graphic designers who want an alternative to Photoshop
- Affinity Photo users looking to take their graphics to the next level
- Anyone looking for an inexpensive and powerful design tool
An introduction to the new course........updates, new lessons and a message on housekeeping
IF YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OLD COURSE: The lessons are still there, they are at the bottom AFTER the outro on the new...so never fear.....they are still here for you
Know how to open a document from the home screen
Know how and when to use vector art vs. pixel based art
Explain how the personas are different from one another
Learn the difference between raster and vector art, and each format's limitations
Know what a vector brush is and how to find them
Learn how to adjust existing brushes and describe the variables
Know how to create a category , copy a brush and rename an existing brush
Execute the correct order of operations to use the vector brush
Create a new basic brush
Create a basics Affinity logo using the pen tool
Create a custom pallete for the project
Set up your reference images
In this lecture we cover how to set up your images and lay them out....including the dreaded " selection of images"
How to rasterize and image layer
How to select using the selection brush tool
How to refine a selection using the selection brush tool
How to export a selection as a new layer into the composition