Affinity Designer From Beginners To Pro
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make illustrations using Affinity Designer
- Using Affinity Designer's tools that is often used in making a graphic design
- Design vector illustration using combination of shapes
- PC or Mac with installed Affinity Designer app
In this course you will learn everything that you need to know to create illustrations using Affinity Designer.
Affinity Designer is an alternative application for vector and raster processing apart from Adobe, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Affinity Designer is more affordable (one time purchase based) compared to subscription-based software from Adobe. Even so, Affinity Designer is as powerful as software from Adobe.
We will learn by blending theory or explanation of tools and more into practice or making illustration. So that at the end of the course you will have sufficient knowledge of the various tools of the Affinity Designer and elaborate it in your work.
Happy Learning and see you on the course !
Who this course is for:
- Students or anyone who want to learn graphic design
- Graphic designer who want to learn alternative app beside Adobe Illustrator
We are a graphic design studio with over 10+ years experience and have worked in all kinds of project from video tutorial project, design graphic for web/mobile and for prints, editing for office and also programming.
We are always looking for exiting project and sharing the knowledge is a great opportunities for us.