Affiliate Marketing 101: Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
What you'll learn
- What affiliate marketing is & how it works
- How much affiliates earn & how they get paid
- How tracking works & who are the key players
- How to monetize online influence
- How to market through websites
- How to be(come) an affiliate if you have no website
- Common pitfalls for affiliates to avoid
- Tips on how to succeed as an affiliate
- Course for beginners. No prior knowledge or experience needed.
Affiliate marketing. It seems that nearly everyone is making money on it these days. From social media influencers to passionate bloggers to websites of major media companies like CBS, The New York Times, Forbes, and so on. But what is it? How does it work? And how can you make money as an affiliate? This course will help you make sense of all these things, laying a solid foundation and preparing you for an exciting affiliate marketing journey.
Who this course is for:
- This course was created for beginners interested in exploring affiliate marketing as a monetization technique (or a way to make money selling other people's stuff).
- You will benefit from this course if you are:
- - Not familiar with affiliate marketing
- - Consider yourself a newbie affiliate
- - Could use a refresher in affiliate marketing
- - Aren't new to the online world, but don't understand affiliate marketing
Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov is a keynote speaker, award-winning affiliate marketing expert, author, and educator.
Cambridge University graduate, Geno is Founder and CEO of AM Navigator — a top online marketing agency. As an affiliate marketing expert, Geno contributed to online marketing successes of brands such as Forbes, Hallmark, Medifast, Skype, AWeber, HubSpot, Travelex Insurance, and hundreds of smaller businesses. Geno is also an author of four books and numerous video courses, which have trained close to 100,000 people worldwide.