Aerospace Engineering: Rocket Science and Engineering
What you'll learn
- Discover Rockets and Their Components
- Derive and Understand The Rocket Thrust Equation
- Full Understanding of Specific Impulse
- Derive and Understand Tsiolkovsky’s Rocket Equation
- Discover The Aerodynamic Forces on a Rocket
- Thorough Thermodynamic Analysis
- Understand The Meaning of An Ideal Rocket
- Derive, Develop and Understand Complex Rocket Design Equations in A Simple Manner
- Design a Rocket Engine For a Specific Orbit/Altitude
- Derive and Understand Performance Key Parameters
- Full Understanding Of How Liquid-Propellant Rocket Engines Work And Their Components
- Discover The Different Engine Cooling Techniques
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Full Understanding Of How Solid-Propellant Rocket Engines Work And Their Components
- Discover The Different Electric Propulsion Systems, The Difference Between Them And How They Work
HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF A ROCKET SCIENTIST!
First of all, if you're looking for a course that contains basic knowledge about rocket science, just skip ahead because this course is NOT for you! This course is more mathematics oriented. Think of it as rocket propulsion university lectures compressed into 4.5 hours, that's why high school/basic mathematics and physics are recommended.
You can always check my AP/College Physics course, your call!
PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEOS PROVIDED FOR FREE BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
I assure you, this is the only online course that focuses this much on rocket propulsion! Go ahead, do your research!
NO YOU WILL NOT BECOME A ROCKET SCIENTIST! You will however, understand the concepts behind rocket science and engineering and you will never say "IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!" again, because as it turns out, it's not that hard.
This course contains 4.5 hours of content containing clear course videos and examples to help you better understand the concepts of rocket propulsion, and you will also find quiz questions at the end of each section so you can test your knowledge!
This course contains crystal clear explanation of rocket propulsion, how to deal with complex equations which are critical to rocket design and how to use these equations to design a rocket engine for a specific mission.
This course is made using Microsoft PowerPoint which I Provided in the form of a PDF so you can keep up while watching the course videos. You will find it included as a resource in the first course video, so you can easily download it.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS COURSE DOES NOT CONTAIN ORBITAL MECHANICS (Kepler's laws and all that)
PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THE COURSE CONTENT BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
"We choose to go to the moon not because they are easy but because they are hard". JFK
What students say about this course:
"I honestly never thought it would be this detailed! The way the instructor presents such complex concepts, so simple, so elegant. The examples and the quiz questions helped a lot!
Whether you're a total beginner or a Ph.D. student, this course is PERFECT for you!
Thank you so much, really enjoyed it!"
Who this course is for:
- Current aerospace engineering students or students looking to follow a career in aerospace engineering.
- Professors looking for extra support with rocket propulsion.
- Anyone who wants to broaden their knowledge and just want to learn rocket propulsion for fun.
SPACE. ROCKETS. PHYSICS. I have been more than passionate about these things for as long as I can remember. There isn't a single article, book or video covering those topics that I came across and I didn't read it or watch it.
For this reason, I now hold a Master's in Electromechanical Engineering with a major in Propulsion and Thermodynamics. To post courses online started out as a joke but then I found myself loving what I do. I could sit on a desk, bring out the tablet, turn on the computer and start recording, and I wouldn't even look at how much videos I recorded or how much time I spent.
All I want is to present clear, thorough and simple courses that answers all the questions you've been having, courses that wouldn't expect you to have a background in anything because everything will be explained in detail.