Aerospace Engineering: Aircraft Fundamentals and Advanced
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of Aerospace Engineering
- Identify the components of an Aircraft and their purposes
- Understand how Airplanes Fly and their key parameters
- Identify the type of Aircraft suited for each mission
- Define and propose your own Aircraft
- Understand the basics of stability and Aircraft Design
- Basic physics (High School Level). Not mandatory!
- Interest in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
The Aerospace Engineering: Aircraft Fundamentals and Advanced Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study the aerodynamics, mechanics and engineering of Airplanes and Aircraft. My intention is that you fully understand the main topics regarding Design and Engineering of Aircraft and Airplanes.
The structure of the Course is the following:
Classification of Airplanes
We will discuss topics such as Stability, Mechanics and Rigid-Body Physics, Aircraft types and history, Flight Mechanics and Maneuvers, Control Surfaces, TurboFans and much more!
The objectives of the Course are for you to understand how Airplanes generate Lift, how the Lift is related to the Drag and how the Drag requires a constant Thrust provided by the engines. Engine types and comparison, which one is more efficient and why? Flight Mechanics and control surfaces and Performance of the Aircraft depending on the Range and Weights.
I encourage you to begin this journey to Aerospace Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to contact me, I will answer as quick as possible!
The course was included in the Udemy for Business. This inclusion is a guarantee of the quality of the content, being provided to companies around the globe. Most reviewed course on Aerospace Engineering Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking to know more regarding Aerospace Engineering
- People interested in Mechanical Engineering in general
- People who want to understand how Aircraft Fly and their main components
- Those who want to work with Aerospace related Projects in the future confidently
- Anyone curious (from High School level to Graduate) to fully comprehend the basics of Aerospace Engineering
My name is Lluís Foreman and I am an aerospace engineer deeply interested in space, aeronautics and other engineering fields. I am currently working in the New Space sector in Barcelona, Spain, with relevant experience in various domains of physics and engineering.
I studied a bachelor's degree in aerospace vehicle engineering, a master's degree in aeronautical engineering and a master's degree in space engineering.
I devote a lot of time to studying and working on the space sector but I enjoy providing quality material for those of you who want to know more about aerospace and other engineering fields.
My aim is to convince students that engineering is composed by topics that, even if sometimes complex, can be understood. The courses aim to provide a solid background in engineering domains to facilitate comprehension of key fundamental topics, as well as to encourage students to further explore their interests with a deeper know-how.
Feel free to contact me for information regarding the courses or additional information on aerospace engineering!
I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!
Kind regards to all,