AEM Interview Q&A and Developer Certification Practice Tests
What you'll learn
- Learn how to answer AEM Technical Questions in Interview
- 100+ Quiz Questions (2 sets of questions) will help you prepare for AEM Certification
- Understand the concepts of AEM Architecture, JCR, Bundles, Workflow
- Prepare for AEM Interviews at multiple levels
- Prepare for AEM Developer Certification
- Answer Questions on AEM Architecture, Templates, Components, OSGi, JCR
- Answer Questions on Sling, Sightly/ HTL, Workflow, Author & Publish modes etc.
- Optionally you can start your career by enrolling in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 course on Udemy (by Jasvinder Singh), Use Coupon Code: AEM63HOME for special price $9.99
The course is aimed for IT professionals who are interested in pursuing their career in Adobe Experience Manager, the complete Web Content Management System.
Do you want to clear AEM Interview with full confidence and preparation?
**Ok then. You have landed at the right place as the course will guide you, prepare you for tricky AEM interview questions and start your career as AEM Professional.**
Prepare for AEM Interview covering 150+ Questions and Answers on Architecture, Templates, Components, JCR Repository, Sling, OSGi, Workflow, ClientLibs, Sightly, Workflow and much more..
This course is well structured with all elements of different questions separated by different topics. Students should take this course if seriously want to advance their career and crack the technical rounds of AEM.
Do you want to prepare for 9A0-384 Adobe AEM 6.0 Developer Exam?
In this course you get 100+ certification exam questions, go ahead.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to crack AEM Job interviews with confident
- Students who are seriously preparing for AEM Job interviews and AEM Certification
Over 19+ years of global experience and a proven track record in the enterprise architecture, designing, web development and application integration. Its my passion to provide training to the individuals or teams specially in the area of web development, content management and cloud based applications (specially AWS) and help them to build their foundation with the help of my content.
I have been teaching for last 5+ years in the areas of Adobe solutions, AEM, AWS, Web and mobile apps development and coming all the way from being a software developer, technical specialist and solution architect - so I understand exactly where you're at now.
I enjoy providing recommendations and solutions to business problems. For last more than 5 years I have enriched myself in solving real-life clients problems with AEM and AWS.
As a self-taught professional I have experienced the challenges, hard parts in finding the content and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics and make sure the students get to learn the right way.