Google Ads For Small Business
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Profitable & Successful Ad Campaigns in Google Ads
- Generate Quality Leads & Sales From Quality Paid Ads
- Easy To Set Up Reports To Analyze Ad Performance
- Create Custom Audiences To Better Target Your Audience
- You should be an active business owner
- You'll need a Gmail Account
- You'll need a website to drive your paid traffic to
What if I told you that you can run profitable ads WITHOUT paying for them? You'd probably think I'm crazy right?
Well, I must inform you that this is 100% possible and it's done by offsetting your cost per acquisition.
For example, you sell personal training sessions. Before running your ads, you will have to find out how much it costs to acquire a new customer.
Let's say you sell your sessions for $100. If your cost per acquisition is $20 then you will want to offer a "bump offer" or small end product before your potential customer signs up for a full price session.
Without doing this, you'll only end up profiting $80 per initial session. However, as an example you could sell cheap meal plan for $19.99 and it's a 1 time offer. When you generate a lead for your personal training session, you're offering this low cost item first which will offset your cost per acquisition.
In simple terms, you're using small end products/services to offset the cost of acquiring a new customer.
When you do this with running profitable ads, you will see exactly how much it costs to acquire a customer from your paid ads. This is called Cost Per Conversion.
This course dives deep into how to set up a successful Ads account. You'll end this course knowing exactly how to master Google Ads.
Some of the best lessons in the course include:
Setting up KPI reports
Spying on competitors ad performance
Finding high quality keywords
Setup remarketing ads
Breaking down ad performance
Setting up highly profitable ads for your small business
This course is designed for all small business owners because it was built by a small business owner. When you understand how paid ads work, you have the ability to completely dominate your online marketing. That is what you will learn in this course.
I hope to see you on the inside of this jam packed course.
- Any Entrepreneur Looking For More Leads and Sales For Their Business
- Entrepreneurs That Need Help Creating Profitable & Successful Ad Campaigns
- Service Based Business Owners
- Client Based Business Owners
- Local Business Owners