Adwords for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand the key concepts to start using Google Adwords
- Be able to create ads and ad groups
- Understand the difference between keyword match types
- Use the adwords editor to make mass changes
- A basic understand of IT is all that is required
- No special skills necessary
- We will be using the freely available adwords editor
Wanted to learn about Google's advertising platform adwords? This course assumes no prior knowledge of adwords. If you have a business or website to promote then using adwords, if done correctly, is the fastest way to drive traffic to your website.
We cover the basics from actually setting up an account to going through how campaigns, ad groups and ads are structured.
If you are completely new to adwords and either wanted to learn the skills so you can start writing and ads to help others or you run your own business and want to promote it using Google adwords then this course is for you.
From the basics of campaign creation, through keyword research to keyword match types it is all explained here.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to learn the basics of Adwords
- Those with a business or website they wish to drive traffic to
Gary Kind is a highly experienced IT professional and business owner with over 25 years in and around software development and 20+ years running businesses as an individual and in partnerships.
He has a wide spread of business knowledge working in the SME sector as well as delivering KPI and financial reporting for large corporations. He has spent the past few years combining marketing with IT to cover areas such as pay per click, copywriting and conversion optimisation.