Learn INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET & WHAT IF ANALYSIS in MS Excel
- Basic Excel
Index, Match, Offset, and What IF Analysis (Goal Seek, Data Table & Scenario Manager) with Examples. This course will enhance the knowledge of Excel users to understand the Advanced function with examples in an easy way. Microsoft Excel is one of the most important because of the key role it plays in many sectors. It is the most used spreadsheet program in many business activities, classwork, and even personal data organization.
- Analysts, Officers, Managers
- Learn GOAL SEEK in an easy way! - Microsoft Excel10:16
- Learn Data Table in an easy way! Microsoft Excel08:01
- Scenario Manager in Microsoft Excel with Example12:44
- Index & Match Function with Examples (Basic to Advanced)01:08:13
- OFFSET Function with Example18:01
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• 7+ years of experience as Corporate Trainer for Excel & 4 years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.