Advanced Web Developer Course - Beginner to Advanced (2023)
What you'll learn
- Learn to Build a Complete Website with HTML5 & CSS3
- Build a 3 Bootstrap 5 Live Projects
- Build Django 3 Based EMS Web App
- Build Django 3 Based Portfolio Project
- Learn to set-up Web Development Environment
- Learn Important HTML5 tags
- Learn Text Formatting with HTML5
- Create and Manage Tables within HTML5
- Learn to Create Contact Form
- Learn to Build a Login Form
- Learn to Make a Registration Form
- Learn to use HTML5 Media Items
- Learn to use and Embed with iFrames
- Understand Website Structure
- Learn about Inline, Internal & External CSS
- Learn to Work with Box Model
- Learn about RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Learn to create and Manage CSS3 Animations
- Learn Bootstrap 5 from Scratch
- Learn about Bootstrap 5 Layouts, Contents, Forms
- Learn to Build an EMS (Employee Management System) App with Bootstrap 5
- Learn to Build Blog App with Bootstrap 5
- Learn to Build a Professional Website with Bootstrap 5
- Learn about Python 3 and its Fundamentals
- Learn about Data Structure in Python 3
- Learn Object Oriented Programming in Python 3
- Learn to Work with Python Files and Modules
- Learn about Django 4 and Its Fundamentals
- Learn about Django Project Setup & Installation
- Learn to Create Superuser in Django
- Learn to create, show & migrate migrations
- Learn to add filters to Django Admin Panel
- Learn about Django Template Tags and How to use them
- Learn to add static files like images, CSS, and JS in Django
- Learn to Build an EMS web app with Django 4
- Learn to Build a Dynamic Portfolio website from Scratch
- All you need is a PC / Laptop
- Decent Internet Connectivity
(June 2023 Update)
Hey guys, Bootstrap section of this course is now updated to Bootstrap 5.3
This Advanced Web Developer Course: Beginner to Advanced course is a complete bundle of 6 in 1 course, which adds up to become the most Advanced Web Developer Course you will ever learn.
To get started and up and running with the course all you need is a PC / Laptop and decent internet connectivity. Every part of the course is designed for a complete beginner. So, you do not have to worry about any prior skills.
Even if you are an intermediate or an expert-level person, you can still use this course as a brush-up. You will be surprised how many new techniques have been covered in this course.
So, here's what’s covered.
Complete In-Depth beginners guide to HTML5 & CSS3. In this section, you will learn to build a complete website from scratch.
Bootstrap 5 is the latest CSS framework from Twitter. With this, you will learn to create 3 live projects. (Project Files Included)
You will learn the most popular programming language Python to get started building Python-based web apps.
In the end, you will learn to create web applications with Django 4
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn web development
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5 & CSS3 in-depth
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Anyone who want to build dynamic apps with Django
Hi, my name is Fatah Gabrial and I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and SEO Enthusiast. I have been teaching Graphic Design, Web Design, and Web Development to my students since 2010, and I have helped more than 1000’s students to build their careers, and I have helped more than 100’s students to set up their businesses.
I am a Freelancer and I work on many projects from time to time. I share my projects with my students with my client's consent of course so that my students can have a Real-Time experience of how the Real-World Projects work. This helps my students to crack almost any interviews.
I love to code, and I love to design more than anything. I also love to adapt to new technologies, which also helps me in learning some new stuff, which I can share with my students later on.
Here at Udemy, I am going to share all my skills with you guys. I love to create courses for you so that you guys can master all the technologies as I have done throughout my experience.
I am always here and available in the Q & A Section, so you can get in touch with me anytime on Udemy, My Social Media Profiles, or my Website.