Advanced Tour Guiding Skills
What you'll learn
- How experienced tour guides lead tours
- Earning credibility and inspiring confidence before tour start
- Starting tour on time
- Tips that will improve your communication effectiveness
- Techniques to encourage guest participation during tours
- 4 simple actions to deliver outstanding service
- Engaging guests by showing not telling
- Satisfying visitors' basics needs first
- The art of group management
- Useful techniques to handle guests of different cultures
- No previous experience in the field is required
Learning new skills and applying them to your tours have never been easier with tour guide central expert instructions and practical approach. This course includes valuable tips and techniques on how to become a more effective communicator and command guest attention during tours. The course also demonstrates how experienced guides lead tours and hence help you take your skills to a whole new level. The knowledge and skills you will gain from this course will have an immediate impact on the quality of your tours that will be witnessed in guest satisfaction levels and their positive reviews.
Who this course is for:
- Tour guides, educators, and tour operators delivering experiences in: Museums, Cultural sites, Historic sites, City tours, Bus tours, Nature walks, Zoos, Safaris, Wildlife Parks, Aquariums, Nature Reserves and more
Hossam is a tourism expert with advanced degrees and qualifications in the travel and tourism industry and at least 15 years of practical experience in the field.
Hossam is considered a leading provider of tourism training solutions and an expert in building institutional capacity & developing competent tourism professionals using state-of-the-art learning technologies & worldclass best practices & technical know-how.
Hossam has been helping tourism destinations and tourism organizations grow through human capital development, as he knows the landscape, knows the market, and understands the industry in-depth.
I have completed multidisciplinary projects and campaigns for 75+ destinations, 25+ hoteliers/hotel groups and 60+ destination management organizations and tour operators across all continents of the world. That's a lot of challenges, and even more solutions.