Advanced Tools and Techniques Beyond Base R
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Working on recent R packages
- Working with Tidyverse package collection
- Produce high-quality statistical graphics
- Use functional programming and meta-programming to fasten data analysis code
This video will help us understand the grammar of graphics and how it is implemented in ggplot2.
Now that you are done with the videos of section 2, let’s assess your learning. Here, are a few questions with options, out of which 1 is the correct option. Select the right option and validate your learning! The answers are provided in a separate
- Should have basic knowledge of programming and statistics.
Advanced Tools and Techniques Beyond Base R introduces a number of recently developed R packages and paradigms, in particular the concept of tidy data and the Tidyverse collection of packages, which are rapidly becoming indispensable to R data analysts. You will learn how to efficiently process and analyze data in ways not possible with base R and produce high-quality statistical graphics. The course will finish with a taste of how functional programming and meta-programming with R can simplify and speed up your data analysis code.
About the Author :
Dr. David Wilkins is a microbial ecologist currently based in Sydney, Australia. The author has worked with the R technology for around five years.
- Data scientists/professionals with a basic knowledge of programming and statistics and looking to take their R programming skills to the next level.