Advanced Statistics functions in EXCEL 2010-2013 (Part 2)
What you'll learn
- After completing this course, you will feel comfortable using EXCEL 2010-2013 advanced statistical functions for Analytics and Applied Statistical analyses.
- In this course, you will learn advanced statistical functions about the Normal or Bell-Shaped distribution, Student t distribution, chi square, lognormal, negative binomial, etc..
- You will effectively be able to solve inferential statistical problems using the functions you studied and feel comfortable using the power of EXCEL advanced statistical function for analyses.
- EXCEL 2010, 2013 or HIGHER
Updated material to include latest advanced Statistical functions in EXCEL 2013
This course has been updated to include the latest advanced statistical functions in EXCEL 2013. It provides you with a vast array of analytical tools to handle most
The course is about using the advanced statistical functions in EXCEL for data analysis and analytics projects.
You will learn how to effectively use Advanced Excel Statistical Functions about the Normal distribution, Student-t distribution, chi square distribution, F distribution, Gamma, Log-normal, Negative Binomial, Exponential, etc.
You will learn how to calculate the margin of errors and use them to create confidence intervals. In addition, you will learn how to create Standard Normal tables as well as Student t tables.
This course is very well illustrated with lots of practical illustrations and quizzes to help you grasp the concepts of each function and understand them in a practical way. Excel files and screenshots are provided to make the understanding of the lectures very easy.
Depending on the prior preparation, this course can be completed in one month or less.
Taking this course will provide you with a rich array of advanced analytical tools that can be used for educational and professional work.
Who this course is for:
- College students taking statistics classes and interested in using EXCEL advanced statistical functions for their projects
- Anyone involved with analytics, applied statistics or using statistical capability of EXCEL 2010-2013 to analyze data
- Anyone involved with analytics, applied statistics or interested in using the statistical capability of EXCEL to analyze data
I have over 20 years of work experience in the field of statistics as an Applied Statistician. For the last twelve years, I have also been teaching undergraduate college level statistics courses at St Petersburg College,Florida, USA.
As a Data scientist, my interests lie in applying Data science techniques (Exploratory Data Analyses, Statistical analyses and other Machine Learning) to real world data related to many domains such as Education, Health, Migration, Development, etc. Through my courses, you will find that most of the datasets that I used are from the UN databases of World countries.