What you'll learn
- Understand the key advance concepts being implemented in the database world
- Choose between Views and Materialized views based on the requirement
- Partition the tables for better management and performance optimization
- Perform complex pattern matching using Regular Expressions
- Create advanced reports with sub totals at various grouping levels
- Perform analysis with ease using the analytical functions
- Brush up necessary SQL skills so that it is easy to follow the advanced concepts.
Senior SQL Developers are in high demand and demand 100k+ salary in the IT industry.
If we have to advance in our career and earn a good salary, we need these Advanced SQL skills. So let's take the next step of learning these advanced concepts of Oracle SQL.
Learning these advanced SQL concepts would position you better in your working environment.
What will we learn?
Students will learn the art of breaking a big SQL statement into small pieces and rebuild it again.
Create Materialized views to replicate data across servers and improve performance by using simple SQL syntax.
Partition the tables for better management and performance optimization using SQL Partitioning.
Students will learn to use Analytic SQL to aggregate, analyze and report, and model data using the SQL Analytic capabilities.
Students will learn to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data, and exclude branches from the tree structure using SQL Hierarchical features.
Students will also learn to use regular expressions and subexpressions to search for, match, and replace strings using SQL built in functions.
Group and aggregate data using the built in SQL functions like ROLLUP and CUBE operators.
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
- This SQL course is meant for students who already have familiarity with the SQL syntax and would like to learn the advanced concepts of SQL.
Amarnath has a Masters Degree in computer science with around 15 years of experience in the IT industry. He has successfully designed and implemented projects for clients in South Africa, India and USA. Currently his main focus is on Datawarehouse Architecture.
Amarnath is currently working for a fortune 500 company in USA and has pioneered the data architecture discipline. His Innovative and simple architectural designs have won accolades in the company.
Today, he brings leadership and technical expertise to enable customers to optimize and modernize their IT environments leveraging Business Intelligence tools, Big Data, social, mobile, and the Internet of Things.