Spring Framework - Social SignIn, PayPal, JMS, Velocity
What you'll learn
- You will be able to integrate free responsive template.
- You will be able integrate Social SignIn with Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- You will learn about URL rewrite to form custom URLs using Spring MVC.
- You will be able to integrate PayPal payment gateway.
- You will learn Apache Velocity to send out mails using HTML template.
- You will learn to implement Cron Job Using Spring Framework.
- You will learn Java Messaging Service (JMS) using Spring JMS Template and Spring MVC.
- Prior Knowledge Of Java Required.
- Prior Knowledge Of Spring MVC and Its Concepts Required.
***** Some Reviews From Students *****
It's amazing course. It has covered very good topics. The way instructor is teaching is too much perfect. Deployment to pivotal cloud foundry is amazing. Loved it and recommending all to take it.
This course will help you to implement many functionalities that we use in daily routine.
You may have visited responsive websites so here you will learn how you can integrate free responsive template using Spring MVC and Apache Tiles.
You might be using Sign In with Twitter, Google+ OR LinkedIn. So Here you will learn how you can provide this feature using Spring MVC and Spring Security.
You will learn URL rewrite for URL customization and making it SEO friendly.
To enable your website for online transactions using PayPal payment gateway then here you will learn it step by step.
You will learn Apache Velocity to send out mails using HTML template for better user experience.
You will learn to implement Cron Job Using Spring Framework.
You will learn Java Messaging Service (JMS) using Spring JMS Template and Spring MVC.
You will learn FREE Deployment of your Spring MVC Application along with MySQL database to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone having prior knowledge of Spring MVC and Java.
I always want to teach new things to students around the world. I believe that the more knowledge we share the more knowledge we gain.
I provide courses on Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, REST API, Microservices, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, RabbitMQ, MongoDB (NoSQL), GraphQL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Neo4j Graph Database, Spring WebFlux, Reactive Programming, Keycloak.
Having 52,000+ students around the world with reach to 156 countries.
Enrol in the courses and boost your technical skills.
Happy Learning & Happy Coding.