Advanced Silk Thread Jewelry
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make beautiful earrings, necklaces, and bracelets using thread (or other beads) to wear, give, or sell!
- Learn to make several pairs of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces with variations on each style.
- Learn to create variations on these basic techniques in order to imagine and design your own unique jewelry creations!
- Basics about silk thread jewellery making
- All future updates and additions to this course are included, locked in at today's low price.
- Unlimited lifetime access from anywhere in the world!
- How to choose the base to make the silk thread beads and jewelry
- Ear Hangings, Ear Studs, Ear Rings, Finger Rings, Necklace/Haram.
- Students will need to purchase necessary tools and supplies (all outlined in the free preview lessons at the beginning of the course.)
- A desire to learn and a little bit of time to practice these techniques
I am proud in introducing myself as My name is Rekha garg. and I am from India. I am a IT professional and Crafter. Suhani creation is my startup and now I am a crafter. I love make scrapbooks and Jwellery ,Wood jwellery,Silk thread Jwellery,Qulling Jwellery,props.
Jewelry makers of varying experience levels work quickly and easily with Silk Thread to make eye-catching Jewellery. With its fine texture and flexible nature, Silk Thread is a versatile option for making Jewellery providing superior look and exceptional comfort. It is further complemented by the fact that Silk thread is available in variety of colours.
We conduct Silk Thread Jewelry Making Classes for the benefit of Individuals and Business Women to take the best out of it.
Advanced Silk Thread Jewelry covered during the training are as follows:
Necklace -5 types
Earrings - 8 types
Finger ring- 1 type
1. where to buy material
2.how to make pendant base
3.how to make tear shape
4.how to wrap beads
5.how to attach back dori
6.how to attach lock
7.how to make wrap
- Absolute beginners with no jewelry making experience
- Anyone who wants to practice and refine their basic thread wrapping skills and learn new design ideas and variations step-by-step.
- Anyone who is passionate towards designing jewels for themselves and others who want to make a business out of it.