Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG
What you'll learn
- Develop Full-Stack Test Automation Framework from scratch
- Implement Data Driven Test Framework
- Use Page Object Model in Selenium
- Automate almost any test case with Selenium
- Use advanced Selenium WebDriver techniques (Taking screenshots, capturing JS console errors, etc)
- Some Java or other object-oriented programming language (Beginner or Intermediate)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (Ability to automate basic test)
- Previous experience with TestNG or jUnit testing frameworks is a big plus
- Experience with Maven is a big plus, but not critical
- Desire to build Full-Stack Test Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver
Double your QA salary with Test Automation using Java and Selenium Webdriver! Become SDET!
Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG course is for people who already know some basics of automation testing with selenium webdriver, and want to improve their test automation and Selenium WebDriver knowledge and be able to build a cool and easy maintainable test framework with Java and TestNG.
There are many Selenium tutorials, that teach you to do advanced tasks with Selenium, and handle WebDriver exceptions, but few can show you the structure of the Advanced Full-Stack Selenium WebDriver automation testing framework.
This "Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG" is basically a continuation of my Highest Rated "Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners" course where students learned some selenium webdriver basics with Java and TestNG.
Students do not have to finish the "Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners" course but need to know how to use Selenium WebDriver with Java to automate simple test cases. Knowledge of TestNG is a plus.
During the "Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG" course, we will be automating the testing of one web application, as you would do at your work. In the end, students will have a real-world example of a full-stack test automation framework, that will include data driven testing framework and a page object model.
A full-stack selenium test automation framework, developed during this course, could be used as a base for your real job test automation framework. You will not have to build anything from scratch again, just use the already created advanced framework, to add new automated tests for your application under test.
The framework will include:
Browser Driver Factory for easy parallel test execution
Data-Driven Test Framework for test data from spreadsheets
Page Object Model implementation
Test utilities for Taking screenshots, capturing JS console errors, etc
Advanced Selenium WebDriver Interactions
Who this course is for:
- Test Automation beginners
- Software Developers interested in testing
- Selenium testers that want to step up their game
Hi! My name is Dmitry Shyshkin. I help people grow in their QA careers and earn more by making it easy to learn test automation.
I am a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test with over 10 years of test automation experience using Selenium and other test automation tools.
Test automation became my passion as soon as I automated my first test. And I have been automating everything, not just tests, since. I automated my job search. I automated flight searches that help me travel cheaper. I love automating and want to share my knowledge with you.
I created my first course in 2017. I started teaching courses on Udemy in 2018. I keep improving my courses and learn new tools to be able to teach you better.