What you'll learn
- Use recon tools coreectly
- how to collect and use data on your main target
- Do recon on open scoped targets
- What data to keep and what data to ignore
- James Beers' recon methodology
- You should know how to use linux, you should also know what bug bounties are
Hello, amazing hackers. I am James Beers, I am currently obtaining my bachelors in cybersecurity and I have been doing bug bounties and hacking for over 3 years now. This course will teach you everything I know so far about recon. In this course, we will be covering the basics to the intermediates of recon.
The purpose of this course is to get your mind thinking like an attacker from the start of the recon process. I will also be going over my methodology that I developed over my 3 years of bug bounties. I have some friends who are really good at wide scope target recon and they will be sharing info to be added to this course. Please take my methodology and make it your own, you cant get somewhere new following the same roads everyone else has, but you might be able to touch the sky if you stand on the shoulders of giants.
Enjoy the course and please download all of the notes and walkthroughs that are available.
Who this course is for:
- Bug bounty hunters and cybersecurity professionals
Hello I'm James Beers and I am a pentester and senior trainer at XSS Rat testing firm. I have done bug bounties for more than 3 years and continue to do them today. I hope that as my journey continues I can share my knowledge with those comming after me.