Advanced Realism in Blender Eevee
What you'll learn
- How to optimize the scene to have a smooth running in Blender Eevee.
- How to achieve a good quality result result in Blender Eevee
- Lighting in Blender Eevee
- How to use Blender compositor to improve the quality
- How to combine Eevee with Cycles raytrace AO.
- Its important to have the basic knowledge of Blender software
- To have a Graphic Card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3. Less than 10 year old
In this course the student will be able to dig into Blender Eevee real time, learning how to prepare a scene, set up the irradiance probes, bake It and lighting. They will be able to understand, avoid and fix issues that may happens over the process, and also use blender compositor to enhance render quality based on color correction and effects. After that, the student is immersed in the idea of Blender layers and how It can be used for compositing Eevee and Cycles to get even more accurate results for stills and animations. Just couple classes to raise up the quality of renders a level above and the best of all, in real time.
Its important the student have a previous understanding of Blender Interface, viewport, camera set up, move objects, and also a basic idea of how Cycles works.
It's not required for the students to have a deep knowledge of Cycles settings and other technical aspects of blender, but my advice is to check the requirements to use Eevee, in order to avoid further frustration due lack of performance.
The course will be constantly updated with new classes, tips and quick lessons accordingly with the upcoming upgrades from Blender foundation, and also with eventual requests made in our exclusive group on Facebook.
Hope you enjoy It!
Who this course is for:
- 3D students, interested in learning about lighting and rendering using real time in Blender.
- Students of Architecture, Interior Design
- Professionals of Archviz
- Professionals of 3D looking for save render time and still achieve photorealism.
I am an 3D artist working professionally in Archviz since 2011. After 10 years of experience dealing with 3Ds Max, V-ray and Octane render, I got immersed in Blender universe and from there I turned into an enthusiast of this amazing open source software and Its capabilities. I started my professional career in Brazil at 3D Reality Studio, moving to Greensign and then went to Vancouver/ Canada, where I worked for 3 years at Vividus Studios and currently at LNG Studios. Since I discovered Blender in 2015 up to now, I have been using It professionally and It's part of my daily workflow.