Advanced Level Psychology - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
What you'll learn
- Learn theoretical knowledge on Advanced Psychology
- Understand and explain Psychology theories on attention, memory and learning
- Learn Social Psychology: Attitudes & Social Cognition
- Learn about Child Development: emotional, cognitive
- Know what Research Methods in Psychology involve and why we need them
- Understand current debates in Psychology
- An interest in studying Psychology
- A desire to study advanced form of Psychology
Welcome to 'Advanced Psychology' course!
Have you ever wondered why some people behave in a very different or even 'odd' way? What makes us all 'different' from one another? Have you ever wondered what psychological disorders are? Does Psychology fascinate you?
Then you might be ready for this comprehensive Advanced Level Psychology course!
In this course you will learn:
What is perception, attention, and thinking
Why we conform to other people and authorities
How we judge other people
How children develop in various ages
What is anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders
How to treat 'abnormal behaviour'
and so much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH).
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
About Instructor: Elmira Strange, MPhil - is a research psychologist and online instructor with experience of over 10 years, of teaching Psychology, Self Development, Mental Health, and Coaching. Elmira taught thousands of students all over the world via international schools and is planning to publish several books underpinning her teachings. Her book 'How to be Happy' has been published when Elmira was recovering after life-saving surgery and is available online.
Who this course is for:
- Students wishing to pursue Psychology studies
- Individuals who wants to re-familiarise themselves with the topic of Psychology
- Anyone who is changing direction in their career to the more Psychology based work
- Anyone who likes to expand their knowledge for personal use
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Psycho-Spiritual Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology and Spiritual Development.
My previous work involved Research Psychology (at a senior level) and Lecturing at University (Wales, UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK (where I've been living ever since my teenage years).
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery (with 3 remaining days to live) and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience started my inner transformative journey into spiritual realms. Currently, I've been living as a Digital Nomad (since 2015).
My interests: Psycho-Spiritual Development, Digital Nomad lifestyle, and Scuba Diving!