Advanced Project Management (1/4): Project Initiation
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a thorough understanding of Project Initiation
- Understand the current state of the project management industry
- Recognize the responsibilities of the project manager
- Learn key project management terms
- Understand project phases and project management knowledge domains
- Learn the key ingredients into the Project Charter
- Appreciate the concept of "project management triangle" and "project management pentagon"
- Understand how to measure project feasibility (domain of project portfolio management)
- Includes a review of several real Project Charter documents from various industries
- Earn 3 PDUs
- This course is an introduction to project management, no prior knowledge is required.
Advanced Project Management is a new four-part course series created to cover the entire domain of project management, including both practical and purely theoretical areas. The workshop will cover all aspects of introduction into project management as well as detail all the steps included into Project Initiation. Expect to see a lot of tricks, tips, “guerrilla warfare” tactics, exercises, case studies and fun historical examples. Completion of this course earns you 3 PDUs that may be applied to PMP certification/re-certification requirements. If you have any questions contact the instructor directly.
- Anyone who wants to achieve professional level understanding of project management.