Advanced Process Modelling with BPMN 2.0
What you'll learn
- Create your own advanced BPMN models
- Add advanced process modelling and process automation to your business analytics skill set
- Fully comprehend all advanced BPMN 2.0 principles, concepts and elements through real world examples and case studies
- Gain precious insights from BPMN industry best practices
- Understand how you can transform your team, department or your entire organisation with the right application of BPMN
- Basic understanding of BPMN 2.0
- If you're completely new to BPMN 2.0, the perfect preparation for this course is "The Practical BPMN 2.0 Master Class" from us, here on Udemy.
This course will turn you into a BPMN 2.0 expert with a deep understanding of how to model and improve complex or very technical processes. You will learn how to effectively apply all advanced BPMN 2.0 elements, with the help of processes from exciting, real world business use cases.
We will take a look at:
A fast growing consulting company that struggles with it's hiring process
A small tofu retailer who wants to scale their business
A hospital who takes security and risk management very serious
A bank that wants to please their clients and release a mobile app
And many more
Each of these real life scenarios will then be concluded by an exercise that enables you to try out the freshly learned BPMN elements yourself.
I will introduce every new BPMN element with a brief theory part. In these theory parts you will learn about the following advanced BPMN Elements:
BPMN 2.0 Task Types
Non Interruption Attached Events
Additional Process Participant
Multiple Parallel Event
All of these elements will then be applied to a real business process.
What you’ll learn
Create complex and very technical process models with BPMN 2.0
Add business process automation to your skill set
Fully comprehend the advanced BPMN 2.0 concepts through learning by doing
Gain precious insights from real business use cases
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Basic understanding of BPMN 2.0.
If you're completely new to BPMN 2.0, the perfect preparation for this course is a BPMN 2.0 master course, here on Udemy, for example.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn all advanced BPMN 2.0 elements
Anyone who wants to deepen their BPMN 2.0 knowledge with more advanced concepts
Anyone who is in touch with business process management
Anyone who wants to pursue a career in business analysis and consulting
Any consultant, business analyst or process owner who wants to optimize and automate processes
Anyone who wants to understand the power of process management
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to excel in BPMN 2.0
- Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of effective process modelling and management
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in business analysis or consulting
- Any consultant, business analyst or process owner who wants to deepen their BPMN 2.0 understanding
- Anyone who's in touch with business process management
Hi There I'm Sebastian, process enthusiast, BPM consultant and trainer.
As a Consultant I've seen several BPM projects for customers of all kind of industries. I had the privilege to be involved in BPM initiatives ranging from the modeling of basic BPMN processes for the optimization of manual procedures, to the full automation and monitoring of complex business processes.
What I always enjoyed the most, however, is to enable people by teaching them the powerful business process notation BPMN 2.0. I'm still excited to see again and again the benefits and achievements that teams and entire businesses generate from effectively applying BPMN. This keeps me going.