Advanced Primavera P6 Professional Construction Scheduling
What you'll learn
- Advanced Scheduling, Budgeting, and Earned Value Management in Oracle Primavera P6 latest version
- Live Training on the P6 software for Professional Planner, Scheduler , Project Manager
- Create a Complete Bridge construction Schedule from A to Z
- Earned value in Primavera P6 and KPI's
- Minimum understanding of construction processes
- Primavera P6 software installed in your computer
- Minimum understanding for planning and scheduling
Dear all , all lectures and real examples will be added soon. You are more than Welcome to Primavera P6 Professional advanced and unique online training course. It is focused on the practical application of Project Management using Primavera P6.
This course represents a journey from advanced Primavera from A to Z. The demonstrate Bridge schedule from reviewing the scope of work and creaking consolidated bridges schedule
This course is so designed that it covers every aspect of implementation. This course will make you familiar with construction, project, management, and Primavera Software. Upon completion you will able to create and organize projects, control access to projects, organize and control resources, and effectively planning, monitoring and controlling of the project.
Doesn’t matter you are working on a small or big company, this course you know project management terminology and primavera aP6 concepts
By the end of the course, you will learn how to plan successfully a construction schedule and be an expert in a great tool in the planning like Primavera P6 software
After successful completion of this course, you will be familiar with project management, P6 function, and be able to create a schedule, updating the Schedule, and creating Activities, also create an maintain a baseline, Resource allocation, S-CURVE earned value, reporting, printing and solving complex problems in Primavera P6, Global Changes In Software, Activity Codes And Roles In Primavera And Much More
Who this course is for:
- Professional Planner,Scheduler ,Project Manager
- Fresh Engineers
- Construction Engineers
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), tech-savvy professional with progressive accomplishments leading project control in a fast-paced consulting, PMC, and general contracting company. Expert in managing high profile client’s projects in the heavy civil industry through project control, project life cycle project delivery, cost control and cutting edge project management methodology. Extensive experience in EPC, EPCM Contracts, Project Management, Project control of medium/large EPC projects. Outstanding Scheduling, WBS, EVM, Oracle Primavera P6, Database and unifier, Pertmaster, Planning, and Production of KPI’s Exceptional analytical ability and talent for managing information and Company objectives /Cost/Budget/risk/Claims. Recognized as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Primavera software. Proven record of accomplishment of success in achieving safe, on time, within budget, and high quality projects on Multi billion-dollar Projects
· Experienced in directing earned value methodologies, cost tracking, Cost Control, metrics reporting, critical path methodology, planning/schedule creation, forecasting, and risk analytics for planning using Pertmaster
· Experienced in Bidding, analysis, coordination and proposal.
· Oracle Primavera P6 Expert, P6 unifier, MSP, Pert Master, Schedule Analyzer, Microsoft Office
· Scheduling &Planning, Project Setup, Monitoring, (TIA), Claims, WBS, CPM, EVM, KPI’s, S Curves, Dashboards.
· Hands on, Strong leadership, Team Player-, and Strong negotiation skills
· Government contracts, FIDIC, design/build, Design Bid Build, Competitive hard bids, and CM
· Reporting, Earned Value, RFP, estimating, Forecasting, MPR, spreadsheets, data collection and bench marking.
· Heavy Civil Industry: Rails, Aviation, Refinery Plant, Power Plant, Chemical, Oil& Gas, and Heavy Civil Projects
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) (# 128904), 2015
· Certified 6 Sigma Yellow Belt (#64305), 2012
· Certified Primavera Contract Management, Oracle University (#5965910), 2011
· Certificates of P6, 1996, 2000
· Certificates of ISO 9001-ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001 (ICRA), 2008 –ATKINS Global
· Certificates of Risk Management, KBR University, 2015
· Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering-(ID1511999-NCEES) with Excellence in Highways and Airports Engineering
Project Management Institute (PMI) - American Association of civil Engineer (ASCE) - Institute of civil Engineers (ICE)