Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), tech-savvy professional with progressive accomplishments leading project control in a fast-paced consulting, PMC, and general contracting company. Expert in managing high profile client’s projects in the heavy civil industry through project control, project life cycle project delivery, cost control and cutting edge project management methodology. Extensive experience in EPC, EPCM Contracts, Project Management, Project control of medium/large EPC projects. Outstanding Scheduling, WBS, EVM, Oracle Primavera P6, Database and unifier, Pertmaster, Planning, and Production of KPI’s Exceptional analytical ability and talent for managing information and Company objectives /Cost/Budget/risk/Claims. Recognized as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Primavera software. Proven record of accomplishment of success in achieving safe, on time, within budget, and high quality projects on Multi billion-dollar Projects
· Experienced in directing earned value methodologies, cost tracking, Cost Control, metrics reporting, critical path methodology, planning/schedule creation, forecasting, and risk analytics for planning using Pertmaster
· Experienced in Bidding, analysis, coordination and proposal.
· Oracle Primavera P6 Expert, P6 unifier, MSP, Pert Master, Schedule Analyzer, Microsoft Office
· Scheduling &Planning, Project Setup, Monitoring, (TIA), Claims, WBS, CPM, EVM, KPI’s, S Curves, Dashboards.
· Hands on, Strong leadership, Team Player-, and Strong negotiation skills
· Government contracts, FIDIC, design/build, Design Bid Build, Competitive hard bids, and CM
· Reporting, Earned Value, RFP, estimating, Forecasting, MPR, spreadsheets, data collection and bench marking.
· Heavy Civil Industry: Rails, Aviation, Refinery Plant, Power Plant, Chemical, Oil& Gas, and Heavy Civil Projects
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) (# 128904), 2015
· Certified 6 Sigma Yellow Belt (#64305), 2012
· Certified Primavera Contract Management, Oracle University (#5965910), 2011
· Certificates of P6, 1996, 2000
· Certificates of ISO 9001-ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001 (ICRA), 2008 –ATKINS Global
· Certificates of Risk Management, KBR University, 2015
· Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering-(ID1511999-NCEES) with Excellence in Highways and Airports Engineering
Project Management Institute (PMI) - American Association of civil Engineer (ASCE) - Institute of civil Engineers (ICE)