Advanced PowerPoint course with FREE templates
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make professional and eye-catching presentations, templates, covers, photos, designs... Be able to make presentation for others and earn from it.
- Learn how to use exisitng templates and edit them for the quick adaption
- Learn how to recognize the difference between good and great presentations
- Understand how PowerPoint works in the background
- Knowledge of basic work in PowerPoint. How to open and add new slides, how to use drag and move options inside this program. Be familiar with interface of PowerPoint. If you have not worked in PowerPoint much but you have in some other Microsoft office program, that will be very helpful.
Welcome to the Advanced PowerPoint course with FREE templates!
PowerPoint (abbreviated as PPT or PP) is a complete presentation graphics package. It gives you everything you need to produce a professional-looking presentation. PowerPoint offers word processing, outlining, drawing, graphing, and presentation management tools- all designed to be easy to use and learn.
In this course, we are going to talk about the modern techniques, tools, effects etc that are used in PowerPoint. We will have 10 different sections (images, videos, SmartArt objects, animations, transitions, slide master, examples, settings...) and also quizzes after different sections.
Moreover, you will get FREE modern and professional templates that you can use for your own purposes or sell to someone. Those will just require a short adaption and be ready for use immediately.
After this course, you will be able to make eye-catching and great-looking presentations, and leave a special impression on the viewer.
Before we finish with the introduction, I would just like to point out that there are many alternatives to PowerPoint as a graphic presentation tool. It is by no means the only tool to make presentations, but in this course, we would only focus on it. There will be further classes where we discuss some other ones and how they differ from PowerPoint.
Without further ado, let get started and have an awesome time :)
Who this course is for:
- People who already did Most Basic PowerPoint Course, or those who already have some basic knowledge of working in PowerPoint
-Multi-year experience in both HR and digital marketing. I started my career in Marketing, but over time I dived deeper into the world of Human Resources. I find these two areas commonly overlapping (e.g. when it comes to employer branding), therefore I will also try to link them in some classes.
-Here are 4 values that I always keep in mind when preparing and publishing classes:
Keep it short and sweet - eliminating waste i.e. everything that does not bring any value and ensuring the students get the most out of every single second
Unscramble the content - making things simple to comprehend and outlining the most important takeaways
Always explore - stepping into the unknown to extensively research new topics and broaden the knowledge spectrum
Improve on feedback - continuously trying to enhance the quality of the content and classes
-I have been recording classes for over 4 years now, and bear in mind that I implemented a lot of feedback to improve them over time (and still do!). That means that you might encounter some classes that have far better audio or visuals than the other ones, or where the content and delivery appear to be more engaging.
-Follow me here on Skillshare to get a notification when the new classes are published :)