Advanced Photoshop: Falling Down the Rabbit Hole
What you'll learn
- Making creative artwork in Photoshop
- Advanced photo manipulation techniques
- Compositing multiple photos into a new image
- Masking and painting workflows
- This course covers advanced techniques, so you should be very familiar with Photoshop
In this course, we'll create some Alice in Wonderland-inspired fantasy artwork. We'll start by masking out multiple photographs we'll use as the basis of our image. From there, we'll learn how to paint back some detail in the hair to give a sense of motion. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of the techniques used to create this fantasy piece of artwork. More importantly, you'll get a peek at a production-proven workflow that you can start using in your own creative projects.
Who this course is for:
- Photoshop users looking to add new creative techniques to your existing skill set
Dan's career has spanned experience as a web developer to motion designer to 3D artist with a focus on fluid dynamics and VFX to building a production system for a multi-million dollar online tutorial e-learning company to leading a content marketing team with millions of readers to creating an award-winning podcast heard around the world.
Dan’s teaching background coupled with his unique set of experiences gives you the opportunity to learn a broad range of topics that’ll help you be more efficient in your own projects.