Advanced Oracle SQL
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use more advanced concepts and functionality in Oracle SQL to write and improve their queries.
Learn how to download and install Oracle Express on your own computer, to allow you to run SQL queries.
- An understanding of basic SQL concepts
Do you know the basics of Oracle SQL?
Already know how to write a SELECT statement or INSERT data into a table?
There's plenty more to learn about Oracle SQL, and this is the course to take.
Take your Oracle SQL skills to the next level by enrolling in this Advanced Oracle SQL, which follows on from my Introduction to Oracle SQL course.
You'll learn more advanced concepts, at an easy-to-follow pace, including:
- Insert, update, and delete using subqueries
- Hierarchical queries and what they are used for
- Synonyms, indexes, and other database objects
- The WITH clause and why it's so useful
- Timezones and transactions
- And more!
Watch the promo video for this course for more information, and then enrol i this course!
- Developers who work with Oracle SQL and want to understand more than the basics