Advanced Oracle SQL
What you'll learn
- Use more advanced concepts and functionality in Oracle SQL to write and improve their queries.
- An understanding of basic SQL concepts
Do you know the basics of Oracle SQL?
Already know how to write a SELECT statement or INSERT data into a table?
There's plenty more to learn about Oracle SQL, and this is the course to take.
Take your Oracle SQL skills to the next level by enrolling in this Advanced Oracle SQL, which follows on from my Introduction to Oracle SQL course.
You'll learn more advanced concepts, at an easy-to-follow pace, including:
- Insert, update, and delete using subqueries
- Hierarchical queries and what they are used for
- Synonyms, indexes, and other database objects
- The WITH clause and why it's so useful
- Timezones and transactions
- And more!
Watch the promo video for this course for more information, and then enrol i this course!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who work with Oracle SQL and want to understand more than the basics
I'm a software consultant that has a passion for databases, and teaching others. I have over seven years experience in the IT industry in many roles, including database support, database development, database design, reporting, business analysis, project management, and even Excel.
I obtained the Oracle SQL Expert certification and currently looking into the next certification on my list!
I'd like to teach others about databases and database topics, such as SQL, database design, and performance.