Online Microsoft Word Tutorials for Beginner - Intermediate
- MS office 2010, 2013 or 2016 must be Installed
Microsoft Word is the most widely used software and frequently assumed that it is the easiest to use. I won't blame you.
I recently learned that I could do much more on Microsoft Word than mere writing a document. Do you have such questions running in your mind?
- How to clean the Text in the Document? (Hint: using Word Macros)
- Do you know how to create fillable forms? (Hint: using Automation in Word)
- How to improve readability of your text? (Hint: Thesaurus and Readability statistics)
- How to work on long documents? (Hint: using Split and Multiple window techniques)
If the answer to any one of the questions is YES, you may want to try Microsoft Word Tutorials.
Is this course for me?
Well, typically if you spend even 10% of your work week on Word, this course is for you. This course is a MUST if you are a Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, Executive Assistants, or Student.
What will you get with the course?
- 15 Microsoft Word tutorials including Tips and Tricks for Word 2016
- Practice word documents
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I'll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 - learn online from anywhere
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 40 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on MS Word Tutorial!
- Professionals like Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, and Executive Assistants who need to become proficient in MS Word application
- Students who need to make report, prepare thesis, letters, brochures, for learning activities, tests, quizzes and students' homework assignments
- Using Symbols inside a Table to visually represent numbers
- Advanced Tricks of Find and Replace - Part 1
- Advanced Tricks of Find and Replace - Part 2
- Shortcuts to clear text and paragraph formatting
- Shortcut to Keep related words on the same line
- Magic Trick to Hide & Unhide Text
- Convert PDF to Word PPT and Excel
- Use Portrait and Landscape layout in the same document
- How to create a Fillable Form
- How can "Readability Statistics" help to write better?
- Activate Developer tab (for Macros)
- How to record / run a VBA Macro and how to view the VBA Macro code (Example 1)
- How to record / run a VBA Macro and how to view the VBA Macro code (Example 2)
- Demo - How to avoid pressing Del & Spacebar multiple times to clean the text
- Solution - How to avoid pressing Del & Spacebar multiple times to clean the text
- Level up your skill on MS Word with advanced learning program
20,000 Classroom Students | 100,000+ Students Online
ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
Taught 12k+ participants across PwC, EY and Deloitte over last 10 years
I am a Chartered Accountant from India. I have worked with KPMG (Audit) and J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets) and Futures First (Proprietary Trading Desk) before venturing into Corporate Training (first part-time and then full-time)
After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity and Financial Modelling, in 2015, I created a mission to help 1 million people by 2020. I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work. A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Uber, Tata Group, Rio Tinto use these video courses to excel at work.
If I’m going to succeed in my mission of helping 1 million professional in the next five years, I NEED YOU to succeed… I can’t reach my goal without helping you reach yours!