- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build Node-RED nodes?
- How to integrate Node-RED with top 4 cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and IBM Cloud
- Learn to build non-trivial real-life projects using Node-RED
- Need a functional knowledge of JS, HTML, Nodejs
- Familiarity in working with Raspberry Pi and basic electronic components like LED, relay, etc.
- Basics of Node-RED
- Functional knowledge of working with the top 4 cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and IBM Cloud
Hello learners! Welcome to Makerdemy’s "Advanced Node-RED" course. If you are looking for that special course that teaches you how to prototype and develop applications by interfacing multiple cloud platforms, on the go, you have come to the right place. This is an advanced level course, so, prior knowledge of basic programming principles and electronic concepts is a must before taking this course.
Through an innovative pedagogy of mixing projects and concepts, this course will help you learn the WHY, HOW and WHAT. To this end, this course is beyond a cookbook. You will always know WHY you are doing something. For the more curious learners, we have ample resources to dive in and continue your learning journey.
In just 4 hours, you will be confident enough to use Node-RED to prototype real-world applications using different cloud platforms. You will also learn to build Node-RED nodes. As a part of this course, you will be exposed to building flows absolutely based on logic which is how Node-RED works!
If you are a hobbyist, a student or an engineer with a basic understanding of electronics and programming, JS, HTML, Node.js and cloud platforms, this is the course for you.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I am looking forward to being your instructor and guide you in building cool applications with Node-RED.
- Any developer or an engineer who wants to build complex applications integrating multiple cloud platforms on the go
- An IoT enthusiast who wants to integrate multiple IoT platforms to build an IoT application
- Anyone who is interested in exploring Node-RED