Advanced Mortgage Loan Processor: Essential Skills Training
What you'll learn
- Learn how to calculate a salaried borrowers income.
- Learn how to read and understand an appraisal and how property values are obtained.
- Become a pro at locking rates and understanding how rates affect a loans approval.
- Develop a deeper knowledge of verifications of employment to get more loans approved.
- Learn how to become more valuable as a processor by completing more of the necessary task to close more loans.
- Read and know what to request on a homeowners declaration page to get more loans closed.
- Understand the importance of a survey and when it should be ordered and by who.
- Learn how to obtain invoices for third party fees so that you loan is compliant and the lenders clears your loan to close.
- Should complete my course on Become a Mortgage Loan Processor, but is not a requirement.
Advanced mortgage loan processor training will give you the knowledge to earn a higher income. This course goes from theory to practical examples. Lenders are hiring mortgage loan processors by the hundreds!
This fast-paced course will go over the most fundamental tasks processors need to master such as: requesting a change in circumstance, being able to read and understand Loan Prospector findings, outsource basic processing tasks to third party vendors which will reduce your time on repetitive tasks and will allow you to focus more on providing the best service possible. You will also learn to calculate salaried and self-employed borrowers income quickly and easily with practice questions taught by the instructor. Besides that, you'll also review common calculations you will see every day in an exercise format. These realistic exercises will teach you how to calculate the debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value, cash to close, borrowers middle credit score when you only have two credit scores or just one, plus, how to calculate all of these in one loan scenario. This course will even go over a real life conditional approval in detail just like you will need to do when you process loans for banks and lenders. If you're looking to start a career in real estate or mortgage and want to receive a salary and not a commission, becoming a loan processor is the right choice.
Main benefits of this course and of being an advanced mortgage loan processor are:
- Earn a great starting salary and possibly a sign on bonus
This course includes the contact information for 2 lenders that are currently hiring and need loan processors and other mortgage positions paying $40,000 - $100,000+ per year.
- Work remotely from home and have a flexible work schedule
- Become an expert on home mortgages
- Quickly and easily change careers into a high demand market
Once you start working as a mortgage loan processor, you can quickly move up to becoming a senior loan processor which are the highest paid form of loan processors. By completing this course, you will learn much of the knowledge senior loan processors have which will allow you to increase your income and potential for other higher paid positions within a bank, lender, or mortgage company.
The first section of this course will take you through three enormously important elements of loan processing: quickly running the debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value, and calculating the cash to close for different borrowers. How to calculate a salaried and self-employed borrowers income. In the second section of this course, you will learn what lenders are the easiest to process loans with and what tools they offer to make processing faster. You will also learn what lenders are hiring and how to get hired by using some of the techniques which I have seen work in the past.
Once you complete this course, you will have advanced loan processing knowledge and a course diploma to show employers. A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of mortgage loans and processed many of them, he has the necessary processing knowledge to help you become a success. In the past, he has also owned a correspondent lender business and invested in real estate.
This course is more advanced so if you haven't taken my "Become a Mortgage Loan Processor" course, I would suggest you start with that one first but you are welcome to start with this one and then move on to that one.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a position as a mortgage loan processor in office or remotely.
- Anyone who wants to start a stable job with a stable salary in a high demand position.
- Anyone who currently works in a related field and wants to try something new.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about mortgages.
- Anyone who is willing to work hard and has the desire to improve their career path.
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I'm a multi-business entrepreneur with years of experience in real estate, mortgage, personal finance, and investment advisory in Florida. I believe in living a financially independent lifestyle by maximizing your strengths and creating passive income streams to balance your life. I've chosen to follow the path of philanthropy by helping others to fulfill their dreams by reorganizing their financial lives in a way that would give them the most free time while increasing their income. I believe in not working harder but instead in making money and knowledge work hard for you. I am the author of several books and am very passionate about teaching. Once, you become one of my students, you can message me and ask me anything you have doubts on. I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses.
These are some of the books I have written besides the courses I have created online.
Joe Correa is the author of:
"The Compound Interest Millionaire"
In this book, Joe teaches you how to retire wealthy by using the power of compound interest.
"How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 6 to 8 years"
Learn how to eliminate your mortgage debt in just a few years using new techniques that will allow you to own your home free from debt.
"Rich Kids Made Simple"
Teaching our kids how to manage their finances at a young age is the only way to prepare them for life and all the financial pitfalls that can appear in their path.
"How to Take Your Credit Score from 0 to 800"
Managing your credit is necessary in our economy and this book teaches you to save the most on interest by having the best credit scores.