Advanced Microsoft Excel - Take your skills to a new level!
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Excel in a fun, interactive, and entertaining manner (no sleeping in this course)
- Master Excel's most powerful formulas like INDEX/MATCH
- Automate redundant tasks through Macros and VBA
- Save time by utilizing Named Ranges
- Take your PivotTable skills to a whole new level by learning advanced features
- Master keyboard shortcuts and become the Usain Bolt of Excel
- This course was created with Excel 2016 but all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 (including Mac). You should know how to do intermediate functions in Excel like VLOOKUP and IF.
Take your Excel skills to a whole new level! Our Advanced Excel course will give you the Excel skills to become an Excel master. You'll learn Excel's most powerful functions including INDEX/MATCH, learn advanced PivotTable tools, automate your work using VBA Macros, and more!
WHAT MAKES OUR EXCEL COURSE UNIQUE?
Earn points as you complete the course and unlock your spirit animal
Engaging instructor that won't put you to sleep
G-rated humor and lighthearted lessons
Real world application that you can start applying today
WHAT YOU'LL BE LEARNING
This course will help you take your Excel skills to an advanced level. This course is beneficial to ANYONE who uses Excel. Here's what you'll master in the next 4 hours:
Powerful formulas such as INDEX/MATCH, MIN/MAX, and more
Advanced PivotTable functions to better analyze your data
Utilize named ranges to efficiently work with advanced formulas
Protecting your data using Data Validation and other techniques
Enhancing IF statements by incorporating AND/OR formulas
Keyboard shortcuts beyond the simple Ctrl+S or Ctrl+C
By the end of this course, you'll be a total boss at Excel! Then you can take those skills to a whole new level by taking our Microsoft Excel VBA (Macros) course which builds off of the Macros portion of this course.
NOTE: If you would like to receive CPE credit for this course, you must complete the final exam on our website. All lectures are compatible with Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
- This course is for ANYONE in ANY industry who uses Excel semi-regularly