Advanced MBA Admissions Strategies
What you'll learn
- How to perfect the most commonly forgotten application step
- How to answer questions your interviewer WON’T ask but WILL want to know
- How to write application essays about making a contribution
- How to find your perfect fit with target schools
- How to score in the 90th percentile for exams
- How to tell your story in a way that gets admissions, faculty, current students and alumni excited about investing in your journey
- You should have a list of target schools in mind
- You should be planning to apply in the next 12 months
- For individuals with no knowledge of the MBA admissions process, the content in this course may be too advanced - consider an Introductory Course instead
Proven Ivy League strategies by current students for future students
This course was created by a team of MBA graduates who all gained admission and scholarships to Ivy League MBA programs. Each member of the team also served as student volunteers on their schools’ Admissions Teams, leading over 25 Ivy League MBA interviews each.
In this course, you will learn the proven techniques and strategies we recommend for every step of the application process: Choosing schools, preparing for exams, writing exciting essays, the meta-interview you'll need to keep in mind, as well as the most commonly forgotten application step.
_ _ _ _
Course Lesson Plan
- Schools: We'll share how to optimize your school search around the three most important variables: Recruiting, Alumni Network, and Ranking.
- Exam: We're going to answer the two most common questions about the exam: How much do I need to study to score in the 90th percentile, and is it worth it to waive the exam?
- Essay: We want to break down three rules to keep in mind when approaching the essays: how to be introspective, how to tie personal stories in, and most importantly, how to show your future contribution.
- Interview: There are three things the interview is asking without asking. We know, because we ran these interviews. We're going to cover how to weave answers into your interview and crush the meta-interview.
- The Forgotten Step. Successful admission into an Ivy League program requires more than just filling out the application. You will learn exactly what it takes, and the step your peers most often forget.
Who this course is for:
- This course is most applicable to the top quartile of MBA applicants who plan on applying in the next 12 months
- This course is specifically for individuals applying to full-time, two-year MBA programs looking to stand out when applying to the Top 15 programs
We are a small group of Ivy League MBAs who wanted to give back to future cohorts of MBAs all over the world. Our classes aim to add the most value in the least amount of time because future MBAs are busy people! The courses are by current students, for future students. If there's a topic you'd like to see covered in future videos, reach out!