ISTQB Certified Test Manager - Advanced Level Exam (CTAL-TM)
What you'll learn
- Ability to pass ISTQB Advanced level Test Manger certification exam
- In-depth knowledge about all testing activities related to management
- Identify and manage project risks
- Management of testing projects from estimation to delivery
- ISTQB foundation level certificate
- Minimum 24 months of experience in testing, development, QA, engineering or related fields
This course is a product of years of experience and in addition to covering all the topics from syllabus, it also covers some useful insights. With this course, one with good experience in industry can easily pass the certification for ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager.
The course focuses on the key areas that are very important as per syllabus as well as for successful test management: the test management, standards, testing process, and test improvement processes, reviews, defect management, test tools & automation, incident management, and people skills.
I have tried my best to make this lengthy syllabus interesting and concise. Different designs and objectives have been used to present the points in precise manner. As self training for advanced level certification is really difficult, this course has been crafted specifically to help the wanna be Certified Test Managers.
I am Bhumika Mehta and I am carrying more than 15 years of experience in software testing industry. I am certified advanced level test manager, certified scrum master and agile tester. Please feel free to reach out at any point of time as I am always available for community. I hope the course will be useful to you as it was expected to be.
Who this course is for:
- Testers, Test Leads, Test Managers who own ISTQB foundation level certificate
Bhumika Mehta is an ISTQB certified Advanced Level Test Manager and ISTQB Agile certified tester, carrying 13+ years of experience in software testing. She is an advocate of pair testing and exploratory testing. She has been sharing her knowledge and experience by writing relevant posts on softwaretestinghelp and Linkedin. Testing is a passion for her and not the job.