Manufacturing Process - Laser Cutting for Product Designers
What you'll learn
- How to design products for Laser Cutting Process
- Materials we can use for Laser cutting Process
- Simple joints to assemble cut pieces
- CAD Considerations to be kept in mind while designing products for Laser Cutting Process
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. You just need to have interest in laser Cutting process
In this course you will learn how to make use of laser cutting process for prototyping for manufacturing our products. What are materials we can and cannot use? What are the CAD considerations a designer must keep in his mind while making the CAD model? How to make use of joints to assemble product?
We have taught from the very basic level to a professional level. Concepts such as laser generation, difference between laser cutting, laser marking and laser engraving are taught in such a way that any individual can make use of laser cutting process to make his/her idea real
Who this course is for:
- Product Designers
- Industrial Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Anyone who wants to manufacture his/her product with laser cutting process
I'm an entrepreneur focused on the online education industry and have experience of more than 6 years in design and training domains. I conduct live as well as on-demand courses for domains such as MEP, Product Design and Interior Design.
Aside from teaching several courses myself, I also partner with other instructors to help them launch their courses in market.