What you'll learn
- Exception handling in detail
- Timer, Callback, IIFE and Promise
- this, call(), apply(), bind() with good examples
- Useful ways like Function borrowing, Method Chaining
- Implementation of Reflection
- Beautiful feature Closure and Function Factory
- Development of Library & Framework
Preferred language for Web Development
To provide efficient solution
Implement/Understand complex techniques
Flexible and Extensible software design
Well prepared for interview
Callback, IIFE, Promises
Closure, Function Factory
this, call(), apply(), bind()
Function Borrowing, Method Chaining
Development of Library
Development of Framework
So what are you waiting for, click on Buy button to enroll now and start learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to enhance their JS skills to work better for Software Development
- Software Developers/Engineers to apply different features to make/fix the efficient software product
- Software Architects to analyse and propose better solution considering languages capability
Industry experience of 18+ years.
Worked on system side includes Driver, Compiler, Linker, Debugger, IDE, System Utilities, System Management.
Worked on architecture and design of various products and tools.
Author of popular book on C language "C In Depth" and on Data Structures "Data Structures Through C In Depth".
C In Depth, S K Srivastava, Deepali Srivastava, BPB Publications, Sold 180,000+ copies
Data Structures Through C In Depth, S K Srivastava, Deepali Srivastava, BPB Publications, Sold 70,000+ copies
Founder and Managing Director of Sonebhadra Technologies which provides software solutions and training.