Advanced Java for adults
- Intermediate understanding of back-end development
- A good understanding of Java is required
- Unix OS familiarity
This course is what you need to unleash your capabilities and become a Senior Java developer. By the end of this course, you will be confident to lead back-end projects, earn a higher salary, be respected and admired. Prepare yourself to learn advanced and not conventional lessons. In this course, you will be taught to think differently from those who have a limited view of software development. You will be provoked to reflect about decisions that you take in your day to day job which might not be correct.
The curse is developed using Java 14.
New lectures will continually be added.
Code quality assurance
Advanced version control
Composition over Inheritance
Who this course is for:
- Developer who want to become a Senior/ Tech lead developer
- Developer who want to become a Senior Developer and earn a higher salary
- 10:24Profissional dev environment
- 07:36Forex trading system
- 11:52Package strategies
- 08:11Package strategies - Fat vs light jars
- 04:23Package strategy - assets management
- 10:28Package strategy - Docker
- 06:53Package strategy - Custom JRE image
- 15:24Process vs threads
- 08:40JVM architecture
- 10:27Heap memory
- 11:48Garbage collection
Alexsandro is a writer, instructor and open source contributor. With over 10 years of experience in the Software Development industry, he has been employed by companies worldwide, during which, he led many teams on a variety of projects.
To learn more about his growing skillset and experience, his personal accounts are available on the following platforms:
Github - apssouza22
Linkedin - @alexsandro-souza-2b892b22
Youtube - apssouza1988