Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians
What you'll learn
- How to resolve issues with Device Manager
- How to resolve issues with Windows Update
- How UAC works and some of the problems it can cause
- User profile and uninstall fixes for the Windows Registry
- Advanced network troubleshooting techniques
- To have some previous experience of IT Support, this course is intended as a knowledge base type guide for existing technicians
Over this course, you'll learn some of the more advanced IT troubleshooting techniques, which will teach you how to solve some of the more difficult issues that can sometimes occur with Windows computers,
Topics covered are as follows:
User Account Control (UAC)
Whilst these techniques were tried and tested on Windows 10, they are relevant to any version of Windows currently supported by Microsoft, and should also be of use to anyone who is still on Windows XP as well.
Who this course is for:
- IT Helpdesk and Support Technicians
I've had a passion for technology from a very early age and achieved Microsoft Certified Professional status in 2004. Over the last 5 years or so I've worked on both IT support and infrastructure support and have provided solutions to 1st line helpdesk staff on how to fix basic problems.