Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare
What you'll learn
- Build a full-stack Uber clone - Both driver and user, custom UI, maps, GPS - everything!re an absolute beginner to macOS development then take this course
- Beginner to advanced Firebase - real time location tracking and data storage of GPS coordinates
- Master Apple MapKit - custom annotations, search, real time location tracking and more
- Advanced iOS development techniques - custom animation, code management, UI design, back-end data management
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Advanced iOS & Firebase: Ride Share (Uber clone app)
Welcome to advanced iOS & Firebase development. In this course you'll learn advanced development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional Uber clone app. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from UI design and frontend and backend development.
*BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SWIFT AND XCODE IS ASSUMED
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Learning advanced development skills should be taught using real world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Understand advanced Firebase backend development
- Work fluently with iOS & Firebase
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced iOS apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of our iOS 11: From Beginner to Paid Professional - or have any other basic understanding of iOS development, then this is a perfect next step to advanced your iOS and Firebase skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Major focus on user experience
- Setting up Cocoapods
- Custom View Subclasses
- UIView extensions
- UIViewController extensions
- Creating a sliding menu
- Advanced Firebase for the backend
- Firebase sign in and authentication
- Location Services
- Saving and showing real time driver annotations on the map
- Using Firebase for real time user requests
- And much more!
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
Who this course is for:
- If you have basic experience with iOS development take this course
- If you have basic experience with iOS or mobile development then take this course
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications.
Our target students are:
First time developers
Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life.
We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.