Advanced Hyper-V Implementation and Management
What you'll learn
- Once you have completed this training course, you will have learned advanced concepts for implementing and managing Hyper-V.
- Learn Advanced Hyper-V skills
- Some Hyper-V expeirence is required
In this Advanced Hyper-V Implementation and Management training course, expert author John Savill will teach you how to architect and deploy Hyper-V deployments. This course is designed for users that already have experience with Hyper-V.
You will start by learning about advanced networking and virtual storage with Hyper-V. From there, John will teach you how to create and use Hyper-V templates, including how to manually deploy virtual machines for Hyper-V, install Hyper-V integration services, and use MVMC. This video tutorial also covers tuning and resource management with Hyper-V, failover clustering, and Hyper-V live migration. Finally, you will learn how Hyper-V fits in a remote desktop services solution.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned advanced concepts for implementing and managing Hyper-V.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users that already have experience with Hyper-V.
- Beginner and Intermediate Hyper-V users that want to gain advanced Hyper-V skills
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.