Advanced Functions: A Complete Course on Precalculus
What you'll learn
- Identify and describe key characteristics of polynomial functions
- Divide one polynomial by another polynomial
- Factor polynomial expressions
- Solve problems that involve polynomial equations graphically and algebraically
- Solving linear and polynomial inequalities
- Rational Functions, Equations and Inequalities
- Rate of Change
- Basic knowledge of functions
- Basic understanding of algebra and arithmatic
This course extends students’ experience with functions. Students will investigate the properties of polynomial and rational functions; broaden their understanding of rates of change; and develop facility in applying these concepts and skills. Students will also refine their use of the mathematical processes necessary for success in senior mathematics. This course is intended both for students who plan to study mathematics in university and for those wishing to consolidate their understanding of mathematics before proceeding to any one of a variety of university programs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in math
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced functions
- Anyone who wants to prepare for calculus
- Any homeschooling parent who wants their child to brush up for higher level calculus course
"Math is hard!" Is it? Well, I believe that this does not hold true if you change that way you look at Math. And I am here to help you do so.
My name is Kazi Ahmed and teaching is my passion. I graduated from York University, Toronto, with a Bachelors of Science degree in Mathematics. Since then, I have taken up teaching as my profession and gained more than 5 years of teaching experience. I believe this is the most rewarding thing that I could have done, and now, I am here to teach and spread my helping hand across the whole world.