(Always make sure to check our Facebook page if you need to know more about us. No login, nor registration is needed to view the posts).
IT Trainor, PenTester & Consultant:
Strongly motivated when it comes to Ethical Hacking, network and web applications. Jean R. Dora comes to Udemy with a Master degree in computer science in Cyber Security field (2017), with a PhD level in Cryptology.
- Advanced knowledge in Kali Linux
- Network troubleshooting problems. Packets sniffing, scanning network, scanning web application using BurpSuite and Nmap/Zenmap tools, and so many others.
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows, Mac operating system.
- Firewall establishment, Firewall hole, Bypass Firewall
- Advanced level of Penetration testing for detecting possible vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of Trojan, DOS, DDOS, Attacking Network/website, Securing Network/website, Cyber roam, Foot printing tools, Enumerations, System Hacking, Ways for eavesdropping network communication, Password Cracking
- In cryptography area, a very well-understanding of how AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, ECDSA, ElGamal work and the importance of Prime numbers.
- Java programming language is our first language we mostly used at work.
I am eager, always ready to learn new techniques to detect vulnerabilities.