(Always make sure to check our Facebook page before enrolling if you need any discount, see questions & answers, and the services. No login, nor registration is needed to view the posts) Right here to the left, check our Udemy profile picture, or our name right above to get more information about us, visit our last posts for cupon and the service we provide.
IT Trainor, PenTester & Consultant:
Strongly motivated when it comes to Ethical Hacking, network and web applications. Jean R. Dora comes to Udemy with a Master degree in computer science in Cyber Security field (2017), with a PhD level in Cryptology.
- Advanced knowledge in Kali Linux
- Network troubleshooting problems. Packets sniffing, scanning network, scanning web application using BurpSuite and Nmap/Zenmap tools, and so many others.
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows, Mac operating system.
- Firewall establishment, Firewall hole, Bypass Firewall
- Advanced level of Penetration testing for detecting possible vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of Trojan, DOS, DDOS, Attacking Network/website, Securing Network/website, Cyber roam, Foot printing tools, Enumerations, System Hacking, Ways for eavesdropping network communication, Password Cracking
- In cryptography area, a very well-understanding of how AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, ECDSA, ElGamal work and the importance of Prime numbers.
- Java programming language is our first language we mostly used at work.
I am eager, always ready to learn new techniques to detect vulnerabilities.