What you'll learn
- You will get deep insights into the features of the ESP32 Board
- You will be confident in writing code in C for any embedded boards
- You will be able to implement Over The Air Programming to your projects
- You will also be able to integrate WiFi Manager to your projects, to make WiFi Configuration much easier
- You will understand FreeRTOS in-depth and be able to implement it to optimize your projects
- You will learn to reduce the power consumption of the ESP32 by using Deep Sleep
- You will also learn basic ULP Coprocessor Programming for Deep Sleep
- Completing our “Exploring the ESP32” course is highly recommended.
- Good understanding of Programming
- Good at using the Arduino IDE
- Basic understanding of Electronics
- Good logical thinking
June 2022 Update
ESP IDF Setup has been updated with new Windows Installer Method
October 2020 Update
Expanded ESP-IDF Resources for Code Migration from Arduino
Included OTA, FreeRTOS, Deep Sleep & ULP Code for ESP-IDF
September 2020 Update
Added a New Lecture - Getting Started with ESP-IDF in ESP32
April 2020 Update
Included Document to properly Reinstall Arduino IDE to avoid Compilation & Library Errors
Included Document to setup Cloud OTA Updates for mDash Version 1.2.4 & above
Include Document to work with the updated version of the WiFi Manager Library
Included Special Lectures answering top questions on OTA & FreeRTOS implementation
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY's "Advanced ESP32" course. If you are an engineer, a hobbyist or a student, who wants to learn and implement advanced concepts like Over the Air Programming, FreeRTOS and Ultra Low Power Consumption in your ESP32 Projects or Products, you have come to the right place!
This is an advanced level course and experience with ESP32, and Arduino IDE is essential to follow this course. Through an innovative pedagogy of mixing projects and advanced concepts, this course will help you learn the WHY, HOW, and WHAT of the topics covered. For the more curious learners, we have provided ample resources to dive into and continue your learning journey.
On finishing this course, you will get deeper insights into the features of the ESP32 Board, that you didn't even realize. You will be able to make your products or projects user-friendly by implementing OTA Programming and WiFi Manager. You will gain an in-depth understanding of RTOS and its applications. You will understand FreeRTOS and be able to implement it to optimize your projects or products. Finally, you will learn to drastically reduce the power consumption of the ESP32 Board, by implementing Deep Sleep and leveraging the ULP Coprocessor of the ESP32 in your products or projects.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I am looking forward to being your instructor and to guide you in learning advanced embedded engineering concepts using the SparkFun ESP32 Thing.
Who this course is for:
- An engineer looking to hone their skills in product development using the ESP32
- A hobbyist who wants to learn and implement advanced concepts using the ESP32
- A student who wants to learn cutting edge technologies by using Arduino IDE for the ESP32
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
I am an electronics engineer by education and passionate about teaching electronics. I am also passionate about content writing, video production, and teaching a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies. During my stint in MAKERDEMY I have created 9 Courses for the company with more than 10000 Student Enrolled. This is the official company account created by MAKERDEMY for publishing courses during my stint in MAKERDEMY.