If you’re thinking about taking this course, I assume you can speak English pretty well. But to sound more like a native you should add some phrasal verbs to your repertoire. These are constructions that are used a lot in everyday language and in many cases they are hard or even impossible to literally translate into your language.
Speak More Like a Native – Use Phrasal Verbs
· funny characters and adventures
· real-life examples in real-life situations
· exercises (with key) to practice what you learned in each lecture
· lecture scripts
· all lectures in pdf format to download
· verb lists with examples: by lecture, by verb, by particle and in alphabetical order
Have Fun Learning Phrasal Verbs
Learning phrasal verbs doesn’t really sound like much fun, does it? But still, it can be fun and I hope it will be fun with my course because the course is a story that consists of four parts, set in different places and with funny characters. It’s a visual course with dialogues and you will see all the phrasal verbs in natural contexts.