How To Use Expressions That Native English Use Daily
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak more fluently when reviewing a movie in English
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to discuss and give your opinion when talking about your experience at a restaurant
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak about globalization and the way people communicate together today
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to express yourself better when giving advice to friends and family
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak clearly and concisely when it comes to news and media
- A intermediate or higher level of English is needed before starting this course
OVER 200+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE!
Learn the English expressions needed to hold a conversation and talk with anyone about the following subjects - doesn't matter what their English level is!
About this course:
Over 200+ very happy students
No workbooks, CD's or anything else is required
Tons of satisfied students
Full, free lifetime access
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
This course teaches advanced English idioms and expressions on a variety of different topics to advanced learned of English. It covers 5 different topics which are :
News and Media
There is also a bonus section which is compromised of a number of expressions and vocabulary which are found in everyday spoken English. This section contains some golden nuggets which definitely shouldn't be missed.
The course is presented in easy to understand terminology and allows students to take their knowledge of English idioms and expressions to a higher degree of fluency and accuracy.
The course is presented in a number of videos to cover each of the sections mentioned above. Apart from the videos, there is also a quiz in each section to ensure comprehension of the idioms and expressions that are covered. The students are also provided with a task that they are encouraged to do at the end of each section. This task can be done by modelling what the instructor has shown in the appropriate video in the section.
To watch the course videos, you will need roughly around two hours excluding quizzes. However, students are encouraged to take an active role throughout the course, by taking down notes and participating in the tasks given amongst other activities.
If you believe that you are ready to take your English speaking fluency to the next level, then this is the course for you. The idioms and expressions covered in this course will ensure that you are able to communicate better, more fluently and with a higher degree of success with others in your daily life.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and higher students of English
- People who want to increase their range of English idioms and expressions
- People who want to be able to communicate better in a variety of situations
Kevin Farrugia has been an EFL English Teacher for the last 5 years. He takes great pride in providing students with the latest and best teaching method to ensure that their English level increases drastically during their English courses.
During this time, he has taught a number of different levels of English students and he considers this to be an asset since this enable him to cater for the different learning needs of the students at different levels.
When he's not teaching, Kevin enjoys taking part in a number of different sports such as playing football and cycling. He believes that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind and it is this union that helps one to function at his or her peak.