How To Use Expressions That Native English Use Daily
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak more fluently when reviewing a movie in English
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to discuss and give your opinion when talking about your experience at a restaurant
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak about globalization and the way people communicate together today
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to express yourself better when giving advice to friends and family
- By the end of the course, you will be better able to speak clearly and concisely when it comes to news and media
- A intermediate or higher level of English is needed before starting this course
OVER 200+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE!
Learn the English expressions needed to hold a conversation and talk with anyone about the following subjects - doesn't matter what their English level is!
About this course:
Over 200+ very happy students
No workbooks, CD's or anything else is required
Tons of satisfied students
Full, free lifetime access
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
This course teaches advanced English idioms and expressions on a variety of different topics to advanced learned of English. It covers 5 different topics which are :
News and Media
There is also a bonus section which is compromised of a number of expressions and vocabulary which are found in everyday spoken English. This section contains some golden nuggets which definitely shouldn't be missed.
The course is presented in easy to understand terminology and allows students to take their knowledge of English idioms and expressions to a higher degree of fluency and accuracy.
The course is presented in a number of videos to cover each of the sections mentioned above. Apart from the videos, there is also a quiz in each section to ensure comprehension of the idioms and expressions that are covered. The students are also provided with a task that they are encouraged to do at the end of each section. This task can be done by modelling what the instructor has shown in the appropriate video in the section.
To watch the course videos, you will need roughly around two hours excluding quizzes. However, students are encouraged to take an active role throughout the course, by taking down notes and participating in the tasks given amongst other activities.
If you believe that you are ready to take your English speaking fluency to the next level, then this is the course for you. The idioms and expressions covered in this course will ensure that you are able to communicate better, more fluently and with a higher degree of success with others in your daily life.
- Intermediate and higher students of English
- People who want to increase their range of English idioms and expressions
- People who want to be able to communicate better in a variety of situations
Introduction to the topic of Movie Reviews and why the idioms and expressions covered in this section are important to know in general life.
The idioms that will be covered in this section relating to Movie Reviews are introduced, explained and definitions are given.
In this section, we are talking to be reviewing idioms and expressions relating to restaurant. Restaurants is another popular topic which people discuss everyday and knowing about, understanding and being able to use idioms and expressions when talking about the restaurant experience is important.
The teacher goes over personalised example of the idioms and expressions in question by using the idioms and expressions and adding his own twist to them. The students are then invited to complete the sentences themselves to ensure comprehension and understanding of the idioms and expressions.
This lecture explains to students about the task that they are given in order to understand the idioms and expressions in this section. This lecture also has supplementary material which is needed in order to complete the task. The answers to the task are also found as supplementary material.