Advanced Dj Scratch Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have extended knowledge in scrtaching & trick mixing.
- You should be able to have begginer knowledge of DJ software & hardware
Learning to scratch takes the right combination of knowledge and
deliberate practice. While there is no shortcut to this process, what
makes all the difference is having the scratch techniques and ways to
practice them properly explained and broken down for you step by step..
Enroll into this course today! Change your tomorrow!
- We offer classes for all age groups, music genres and skill sets, we are committed to bringing out the best musical ability in every student.
The fader is an elemental tool of the deejay and in this class you will learn to control how to transition from one turntable to the other.
Do not be fooled by the name, the baby scratch is the easiest scratch to
learn and the hardest to master. Mastering the baby scratch will lay a
strong foundation for the other scratches coming up in the future
especially the chirp.